What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
Ha don't think i've been headbashed by polar before. Deleted some. Thx & happy new year! But why send me tl? I see it now.

Ha don't think i've been headbashed by polar before. Deleted some. Thx & happy new year! But why send me tl? I see it now.

he sent it to me too, I told him I don't plan to stay up because I took my sleeping medicine and have had 5 glasses of wine today, altho the alcohol has probably worn off by now.

no that's a decamix. I can fit 12- 15 tracks in an hour. you don't know what a megamix is, a megamix would be around 3 times 12 to 15. It's just in a decamix you have longer transitions.
That was 22 not 12-15. Never heard of decamixes other than from you. Whatever the word, it is too damn many for that duration.

he sent it to me too, I told him I don't plan to stay up because I took my sleeping medicine and have had 5 glasses of wine today, altho the alcohol has probably worn off by now.
Not a safe combination. More wine.

738 Listeners _ 304 andY - EOYC 2013 on AH.FM

My Bro sunset heat <3. That track is epic. Too bad he is not listening it now.

Matt Chowski
Matt Chowski
Discography at Discogs :book:

Genre: Trance
Profile: Producer

:: Matt Chowski - One Wish (Original Mix) | Diverted Music ::

There are currently 21 users browsing this thread. (12 members and 9 guests)

danmark_ori, Above the Clouds+, AprilAero+, denima, thasteef, UpliftingIL, Vitaliy+, JoHBoom, mshmx, Matthew Pear, Intervene, cvb22

Last edited:
That was 22 not 12-15. Never heard of decamixes other than from you. Whatever the word, it is too damn many for that duration.

no, a decamix mixes with the main body of the track. and just completely blends the intro and outros. It's not really that many. they use medium edits of the tracks to make it.

751 Listeners _ 304 andY - EOYC 2013 on AH.FM

:: Two & One feat. Eskova - I Say Goodbye (James Dymond Remix) ::

Nataliya Eskova
Nataliya Eskova
Discography at Discogs :book:
View images for Nataliya Eskova

Alias: Natali Kryzhanovski

Profile: Singer / Producer. In a relationship with Turn (2) ( Дмитрий Тищенко / Dmitriy Tischenko )

There are currently 24 users browsing this thread. (12 members and 12 guests)

danmark_ori, Matthew Pear, fill+, UpliftingIL, AprilAero+, sqrs, Above the Clouds+, denima, thasteef, Vitaliy+, JoHBoom, mshmx

wow Missed out on a megamix from Matthew Pear -- we had a house party over so I couldn't play my music :(

now its time for the trance party to began!! can't wait 20 minutes till Trance Together

happy new year's everyone

1:30AM California TIme right now can't wait

no, a decamix mixes with the main body of the track. and just completely blends the intro and outros. It's not really that many. they use medium edits of the tracks to make it.
I don't understand why you mentioned 12-15. 12 is alright, 15 is my limit, in an hour.

the killers - miss atomic bomb (arctic moon remix?)
:super::super::super:

Back