What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
message me on facebook, or delete some stuff.
Deleting is inconvenient right now and I don't have Facebook. No reason it needs to be private.

So I guess you didn't see my "gift". I posted it and for a long time after no one posted and most people left. I thought everyone was offended. It was actually quite traumatic. For over an hour I was just shocked and confused how people could be so offended by something that I thought was funny and moderate. Then I finally realized they stopped posting and left because it was time to go to next thread!

P.S.: I had deleted the post before I realized.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deleting is inconvenient right now and I don't have Facebook. No reason it needs to be private.

So I guess you didn't see my "gift". I posted it and for a long time after no one posted and most people left. I thought everyone was offended. It was actually quite traumatic. For over an hour I was just shocked and confused how people could be so offended by something that I thought was funny and moderate. Then I finally realized they stopped posting and left because it was time to go to next thread!

P.S.: I had deleted the post before I realized.

what gift??

Can't isolate pic on phone. Don't remember how I got to that tweet. I have no interest in any of that text, or that tweeter.

Other readers: the pic refers to previous posts.

twitter.com/WWESheffer/status/225567343999328256

Can't isolate pic on phone. Don't remember how I got to that tweet. I have no interest in any of that text, or that tweeter.

Other readers: the pic refers to previous posts.

twitter.com/WWESheffer/status/225567343999328256

LOL< okay ,
attachment.php

Amazed how much I've spammed in eoyc. Nowhere, nowhere near as much as you though, ha.

Oh, what's up with those gay spiderman memes?! That one isn't, but the first few times I saw those I was freaked out.

Back