EOYC 2013 Day 2 on AH.FM 19-12-2013

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
c'mon ToT he could build up without pling plang plong, but with real progressive, have you heard Tucandeo? that's real progressive :)

yes Faruk isnt Tucandeo and it was his choice to do it this way. I still think he is a good DJ even if i do like trance myself

:: Sean Tyas - Now You See | Tytanium Recordings ::

11260062923_c7bb9ea95e_o.jpg

There are currently 181 users browsing this thread. (64 members and 117 guests)

danmark_ori, Tup3x, piccoli+, dptran, Vempele, trace of trance+, Gab, Trance Dreamer, snoop+, Teckfu, Khangai, CoolPanda, nikos in trance, ZeezBrah, Katadunkass+, AprilAero+, Altered-Mind+, SUNNY TOMORROW+, Leon Wight+, Kolter, mikiepc, NEW RON+, cervicek, amsid, Keks24, DiaS, vincert, maximus22, Jonathan Mullett+, bostero111, *AvA*+, Pa3zio, carlione, Arman Aydin+, raivis, AnnaImagine, bayjkartal, maniax, ElectMusicSpain, Defa, aakos+, Ayman Billah, cottonmouth+, ThePig, anabuzz, uzeq, MacAlert, tiga, Trance Nation+, Tyoma, Combiner, Yevgeniy, oguzton, Daks, FESBI, djpilow, Mike Way+, Kshanti, soyelmoli, bandeee, andycv83, fill+, Andy Elliass+, ahnfeldt+
Yay POLAR BEAR is in da house! :hug:

1759 Listeners _ 030 Faruk Sabanci - EOYC 2013 on AH.FM

01. Arman Aydin - Miura (Original Mix)
02. ID - ID
03. Above & Beyond - Mariana Trench (Original Mix)
04. Armin van Buuren feat. Richard Bedford - Love Never Came (Blizzard Remix)
05. Orjan Nilsen - Mafioso (Mark Sixma Remix)
06. Faruk Sabanci - ID [Exclusive]
07. Faruk Sabanci - ID [Exclusive]
08. Andrew Rayel vs. Krewella - We Are Dark Warrior (Faruk Sabanci Mashup)
09. Armin van Buuren - Pulsar (Ummet Ozcan Remix)
10. Andain - You Once Told Me (Faruk Sabanci’s Dirty Rock Mix)
11. MaRLo vs. Oceanlad - Satellite Visions (Faruk Sabanci Mashup)
12. Klauss Goulart - Nayana (Original Mix)
13. Sean Tyas - Now You See (Original Mix)
14. Faruk Sabanci - Nevada (Jordan Suckley Remix)

:: Faruk Sabanci - Nevada | Arisa Audio ::

There are currently 185 users browsing this thread. (62 members and 123 guests)

danmark_ori, nikos in trance, trace of trance+, *AvA*+, NEW RON+, AprilAero+, vincert, Defa, Kolter, cervicek, T-Rance+, ZeezBrah, AnnaImagine, snoop+, cottonmouth+, Teckfu, bostero111, Altered-Mind+, Vempele, dptran, Khangai, Leon Wight+, Katadunkass+, CoolPanda, Always in Trance, Trance Dreamer, uzeq, ElectMusicSpain, rdevito+, Arman Aydin+, piccoli+, SUNNY TOMORROW+, Gab, amsid, Tup3x, mikiepc, Keks24, DiaS, maximus22, Jonathan Mullett+, Pa3zio, carlione, raivis, bayjkartal, maniax, aakos+, Ayman Billah, ThePig, anabuzz, MacAlert, Trance Nation+, Tyoma, Combiner, Yevgeniy, oguzton, Daks, FESBI, djpilow, Mike Way+, Kshanti, soyelmoli, bandeee

I usually go to Google Images ,and click on the picture and go to view image and then get the url.

easy way is doing right click on the image and copy image location and paste on your post and before the url just put
, but you must know this, nothing new for you:)

easy way is doing right click on the image and copy image location and paste on your post and before the url just put
, but you must know this, nothing new for you:)

by default, I do take the time and type the codes [ IMG ] and [ / IMG ] yes: manually, in front and behind the picture's URL. A < Preview > and you're sure.

Back