EOYC 2013 Day 2 on AH.FM 19-12-2013

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
I'm joining here for the first time too as a member but not as an AH listener! This EYOC is becoming more and more massive. Now that I'm off with university for holidays it seems that 12-15 hours daily will be dedicated to EYOC (and also to exams but obviusly studying in a trance environment).

Great shows and also great AH :loveah:
Welcome to your new home :D

I'm joining here for the first time too as a member but not as an AH listener! This EYOC is becoming more and more massive. Now that I'm off with university for holidays it seems that 12-15 hours daily will be dedicated to EYOC (and also to exams but obviusly studying in a trance environment).

Great shows and also great AH :loveah:

welcome to AH mate, good to see new people here, I have my own flat here.

bale1.gif

1699 Listeners _ 035 Woody van Eyden - EOYC 2013 on AH.FM

:: Woody van Eyden & Maarten de Jong - It‘s a Shark! (Woody van Eyden Mix) | Vandit Records ::

There are currently 181 users browsing this thread. (59 members and 122 guests)

danmark_ori, Lokki+, Keks24, Daniel Skyver, Andy Elliass+, CoralBeats+, Qloas, Trancechem, cottonmouth+, JamesCameron, Kliment L, andycv83, anabuzz, djwerd3fmfl, ZeezBrah, AprilAero+, Dann Herrera, djpilow, MrDave, Xonet, Leon Wight+, Piotr Gajdosz, piccoli+, skilly bong+, Mike Way+, Qp990Trance+, Akku+, mikiepc, Robou, DJHiKe, Above1stBase+, Agger+, J PAVLOV, Adrena Line+, kimochi1986, xander2v2, faabak, cervicek, DoubleX, SkyFire, fauxruination, bryandelacosta, UzeYroS+, laguna925, Furqan+, Katadunkass+, Olegan, makereg, Ayman Billah, l0u1sfluff, Zayni+, mak017, just4trance+, Combiner, snoop+, Minh, CoolPanda, Altered-Mind+, Sneijder+

Nangulan! Can't believe this track is not even in the ASOT top30 of 2013! People only vote crap like Rayel and W&W

Back