EOYC 2013 Day 2 on AH.FM 19-12-2013

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Now is "real trance" :ee:

is this mash up?

So you make the rules? Nobody for radio Dan or other staff ppl have ever told me what are the prohibeted words? There is this automatic filter for swear words and stuff but if you feel like its your job control what ppl post... good luck on that :wink:

We didn't name it before your post. Just trying to not help that site, which would hurt this one. ...Relax.

01. Craving - Legacy (Kozai Intro Mix)
02. Skytech vs. Above & Beyond - A Need for a Thing Called Love (Kozai Mashup)
03. Vadim Sparks vs. Shogun - Skyfire Odyssey (Kozai Mashup)
04. Faithless, Armin van Buuren vs. Ummet Ozcan - Not Going in the Box (Kozai Mashup)
05. ID - ID
06. Jorn van Deynhoven - Six Zero Zero (Original Mix)
07. Giuseppe Ottaviani feat. Amba Shepherd - Lost For Words (On Air Mix)
08. Steve Brian & David Berkeley - Blood & the Wine (Suncatcher Remix)

sunny1.gif

LMAO WHAT??????

We didn't name it before your post. Just trying to not help that site, which would hurt this one. ...Relax.

believe me nothing gonna hurt AH.fm anymore. Ive been member of both radios for years and "the other" (how ******* stupid this feels type like this? lol) is never gonna be back at the state it was before me, piccoli, tcl, danmark, cherise and many other ppl brought the ppl over here back in 2006. Im very happy for this radio's success and been part of it from the begining :)

So you make the rules? Nobody for radio Dan or other staff ppl have ever told me what are the prohibeted words? There is this automatic filter for swear words and stuff but if you feel like its your job control what ppl post... good luck on that :wink:
I remember when I just came here I have been complaining about people talking DI.FM and stuff for 10 pages or so on the AH event :LMAO: some man, I believe it was
DreamensioN, told its not that bad as we think and an okay thing to talk about :ee:

01. Craving - Legacy (Kozai Intro Mix)
02. Skytech vs. Above & Beyond - A Need for a Thing Called Love (Kozai Mashup)
03. Vadim Sparks vs. Shogun - Skyfire Odyssey (Kozai Mashup)
04. Faithless, Armin van Buuren vs. Ummet Ozcan - Not Going in the Box (Kozai Mashup)
05. ID - ID
06. Jorn van Deynhoven - Six Zero Zero (Original Mix)
07. Giuseppe Ottaviani feat. Amba Shepherd - Lost For Words (On Air Mix)
08. Steve Brian & David Berkeley - Blood & the Wine (Suncatcher Remix)
09. Kozai - The Rising Sun (Dean Thomas Remix)

Back