EOYC 2013 Day 2 on AH.FM 19-12-2013

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
ID - ID

I have no clue what this track is called. sorry :)

:dance::dance::dance:

goo morning \o/

:super::super: Amazing set
:choon::choon::choon:

but still when you decide to go public what ever your career is u need to prepare yourself all sort of shit you WILL GET and not get upset

obviously is something u have to deal with, that doesnt mean is right that other ppl attack u or whatever, and they have the right to do it just because u are famous. Also i only said he had the right to be mad cause wasnt funny at all. They are playing to hurt big djs, just like with steve aoki... so lame imo.

And probably he said something mad cause he was getting hundreds of mentions saying.. what calvin?? u are not playing tonite or during your tour?? i just ******* spent 60 euros to see u and u wont be there?? .. geez i would be so pissed too.

obviously is something u have to deal with, that doesnt mean is right that other ppl attack u or whatever, and they have the right to do it just because u are famous. Also i only said he had the right to be mad cause wasnt funny at all. They are playing to hurt big djs, just like with steve aoki... so lame imo.

And probably he said something mad cause he was getting hundreds of mentions saying.. what calvin?? u are not playing tonite or during your tour?? i just ******* spent 60 euros to see u and u wont be there?? .. geez i would be so pissed too.

here have a chocolate sweetie! :lol:

Back