EOYC 2013 Day 6 on AH.FM 23-12-2013

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
07 - Adam Ellis - Napalm Poet (Original Mix) [Kearnage]

wow and Victor is warming up for Adam Ellis!! i can't wait for that!! I saw him Live in LA a few weeks ago one of the best

Here we go with a PROPER TUNE OF THE YEAR PICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \o/

:choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon:

1017180_10151679276433164_1974988527_n.jpg

Impossible_is_nothing_by_KaoriTanaka.gif

In Kearney's own Irish words, get ready for a proper trancer!!! :megacrazy: :megacrazy: :megacrazy:

Just out of curiosity, what did you think of the almost exact copy of Rank 1 - Airwave in the Porter & Weston - The Tesla Effect track?
As for that one, it was discussed before. Darren or Gareth were kinda drunk when making this, and Darren had no idea about the melody being so similar to Awakening. I didn't either, yet a lot of us still loved it then.

Although Phil backs up his case with screencaps of his W.I.P. tracks on his page, so that should keep him from any Ghost Producer claims. And it tells me he was in the studio. Helps to have those screencaps around.

Was Billy Gillies talking about Will doing tracks for him or in general?

737 Listeners _ 092 Bryan Summerville - EOYC 2013 on AH.FM

07 - Adam Ellis - Napalm Poet (Original Mix) [Kearnage]

Adam Ellis
Adam Ellis
(3) Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Adam Ellis (3)

Genres: Trance / Chill Out
Profile: Producer / Engineer / DJ / Trance Production Tutorials

There are currently 36 users browsing this thread. (22 members and 14 guests)

danmark_ori, Schwaaaz+, Darlene+, AprilAero+, Bryan Summerville+, s3baman, Syd75, Above1stBase+, MrDave, MrVrhgyiB, alfurez+, MacAlert, Musicmonster, tkkttony, ManuelRocca+, abel, boww!, MB66, luizzod, GATO+, dptran, skilly bong+

Really pleased with this set. A lot of thought toward pitch and emotion was put into this and it's paying off for sure.

:dance3::bumpit::bumpit::bumpit::bumpit::bumpit::bumpit::bumpit::dance3:

:dance3::bumpit::bumpit::dance3:

Back