EOYC 2013 Day 7 on AH.FM 24-12-2013

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Something about Datt's style just makes me feel calm rather than extremely hyped up.

Also, in other news, I've got a tally running of how many times RAMelia and Brush Strokes have been played during EOYC. So far, RAMelia has been played approximately 9 times. Brush Strokes has been played about 10 times. Anybody know how many times Airport was played last year?

Hello Sunny! Merry Christmas to you.. tonight, its going great and going to be greater in a few :lol:

:hug:

Merry Christmas to you too dear:hug::hug:. And glad its going well:music:

Cos it's easier to flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :love:

kNTg0Mjk5MTcsNDU5MjYyMjEfgif_polska_018__made-in-polska1.gif
New_York_Midtown_Skyline_at_night_-_Jan_2006_edit1.jpg

At the moment though, he's hailing from New York :grinning2:

Pawel :wave:

:rave::rave::rave::rave:
:rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:
:rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:
:rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:

132 Thomas Datt (Producer's Mix) - EOYC 2013 on AH.FM :book:

01.Danny Stubbs – They Walk Among Us (Thomas Datt Remix) [Empress]
02.Kuffdam & Plant – Summer Dream 2013 (Thomas Datt Remix) [Monster Tunes]
03.Paul Oakenfold – Full Moon Party (Thomas Datt Remix) [Perfecto Fluoro]
04.Tilt vs Paul Van Dyk – Rendezvous (Thomas Datt Remix) [Lost Language]
05.Obsidian Radio feat. Jan Johnston – Love Like This (Thomas Datt Remix) [REBOOTED]
06.Thomas Datt & Magnus – Binary Complex [Borderline]
07.Solarstone – Seven Cities (Thomas Datt Remix) [Captivating Sounds]
08.Paul Oakenfold feat. Carla Werner – Southern Sun (Thomas Datt Remix) [Perfecto Fluoro]
09.Paul Oakenfold – Glow In The Dark (Thomas Datt Remix) [Perfecto Fluoro]

I hope to see this out on a Winter / Spring / Summer Sampler sometime in 2014. It's Datt good :mask:

OK, here's the news I have for you. It has to do with Classics.

trance_classics.jpg

You know how blessed AH.FM is to have the celebration of DejaVU evey year. Well, you're gonna get to experience a little bit of that feeling every month very soon, 2 hours of the your favorite Trance anthems from the Primary adminstrators of the best Trance music page on Facebook. Trance Classics Live with Trance Classics Facebook Admins Darren Simpson & Mark Winstanley, every 3rd Tuesday of the month. Starting next month on January 21st. :friends:

Go ahead and give this page a like already if you haven't https://www.facebook.com/Trance.Classics.Official You're going to love these guys \o/
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES! THANK YOU, I HAVE BEEN REQUESTING THIS FOR YEARS! BEST NEWS ALL YEAR!
those-are-tears-of-joy-ash-is-finally-dead.gif

RAVE SHOES ON :rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:

ohh its glow in the dark!! I love this one, havent' heard it in a while nice psy choon :choon:

Back