EOYC 2013 Day 7 on AH.FM 24-12-2013

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
My floor is definitely shaking. Hope my housemates don't mind. :rave:

Massive selection by Jorn van Deynhoven :bravo:
But now it's time for something very serious...very powerful... & very, very tech! :devil:
It's time for 2 Hour Exclusive Mix by EDDIE BITAR __ ( o ) __

:friends: I think it would have helped a little more if Jorn was online, like he usually would be before the end of his set. But like I said, you're welcome back here on any special occasion at any time Jorn. Have fun with your touring the rest of the way.

134 Jorn van Deynhoven - EOYC 2013 on AH.FM :book:

01. Jorn van Deynhoven - New Horizons (ASOT650 Anthem) (Intro Mix) [A State Of Trance]
02. Alexander Popov - Solar Wind [Armada]
03. Manuel Rocca - Brisa Del Sur [INOV8]
04. Driftmoon - Howl At The Moon (Solarstone Retouch) [Black Hole]
05. Vast Vision - Ardente (Ian Standerwick Remix) [Future Sound Of Egypt]
06. Gal Abutbul & Sarah Russel - You Have Realised (Uplifting Dub) [Adrian & Raz]
07. Rocking J & Pedro del Mar - Krysta (Pedro del Mar & Hoyaa Uplifting Mix) [Magic Island]
08. Dimension & Ultimate - Corazon [Monster Digital]
09. Mike van Fabio & Alex van Reeve - Skyliner [Monster Digital]
10. Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar (Dale Chambers Rework) [CDR]

And... COMING UP NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1505440_463150587122439_1478817810_n.jpg

WE HAVE A VERDICT TO BE ENFORCED BY OUR JUDGE FOR THE NEXT 2 HOURS TO WRAP UP DAY 7!!!!! :grinning2:

Yes it is :grinning2:

And I've taken a bulk of this hour to prepare what I have to say for the start :choon:
:good2::good2::good2:

also prepared a little :)

Massive selection by Jorn van Deynhoven :bravo:
But now it's time for something very serious...very powerful... & very, very tech! :devil:
It's time for 2 Hour Exclusive Mix by EDDIE BITAR __ ( o ) __

don't forget verrrry psy too :grinning2:

:friends: I think it would have helped a little more if Jorn was online, like he usually would be before the end of his set. But like I said, you're welcome back here on any special occasion at any time Jorn. Have fun with your touring the rest of the way.

134 Jorn van Deynhoven - EOYC 2013 on AH.FM :book:

01. Jorn van Deynhoven - New Horizons (ASOT650 Anthem) (Intro Mix) [A State Of Trance]
02. Alexander Popov - Solar Wind [Armada]
03. Manuel Rocca - Brisa Del Sur [INOV8]
04. Driftmoon - Howl At The Moon (Solarstone Retouch) [Black Hole]
05. Vast Vision - Ardente (Ian Standerwick Remix) [Future Sound Of Egypt]
06. Gal Abutbul & Sarah Russel - You Have Realised (Uplifting Dub) [Adrian & Raz]
07. Rocking J & Pedro del Mar - Krysta (Pedro del Mar & Hoyaa Uplifting Mix) [Magic Island]
08. Dimension & Ultimate - Corazon [Monster Digital]
09. Mike van Fabio & Alex van Reeve - Skyliner [Monster Digital]
10. Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar (Dale Chambers Rework) [CDR]

And... COMING UP NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1505440_463150587122439_1478817810_n.jpg

WE HAVE A VERDICT TO BE ENFORCED BY OUR JUDGE FOR THE NEXT 2 HOURS TO WRAP UP DAY 7!!!!! :grinning2:

2 hours of trance oblivion.

64.gif

The Order Of The Day, it is for one more sentencing to be HANDED OUT, AND IT'S MUCH WORSE THAN A LUMP OF COAL CONVICT!!!!!!! :beat: Why you've been declared guilty is worse than being naughty, THEREFORE YOU BETTER GET YOUR HEAD IN CHECK, BECAUSE BY MIDNIGHT YOU WILL BE EXCEUTED
chop.gif
through 2 Hours from the Judge himself, of his favorite Prog Psy & Tech Trance from this past year! THAT'S RIGHT, NO NEW MATERIAL TODAY, ALL HIS FAVORITES AS WELL AS TRACKS MADE BY HIM DON'T YOU GET IT :chair: And why not? Because this year's been a coming out party for Judge Bitar, you just better accept you will not be around to see the end of it!!

THIS FINAL SENTENCING OF 2013 AND THIS EOYC EDITION ENFORCEMENT OF THE VERDICT.... BEGINS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gavel.jpg

Indeed we do, we just need all 3 of our signings to stay healthy. And for Tanaka to be posted ASAP :unsure: Merry Christmas man :beer2:

Well, Ellsbury will be healthy every other year, so I'm sure you'll have a chance to contend in those years. i thought that I heard that Tanaka won't be posted after all...maybe I'm thinking of another Japanese pitcher.

judge.gif
e.gif
d.gif
arg-rainbow-d.gif
i.gif
e.gif
image012.gif
i.gif
t.gif
a.gif
image008.gif
judge.gif

Judge.gif
:super::super::super:
Judge.gif

rechter-hamer.jpg

:megacrazy:Let's do this :megacrazy:

:rave::rave::rave:
:rave::rave:
:rave:

64.gif

The Order Of The Day, it is for one more sentencing to be HANDED OUT, AND IT'S MUCH WORSE THAN A LUMP OF COAL CONVICT!!!!!!! :beat: Why you've been declared guilty is worse than being naughty, THEREFORE YOU BETTER GET YOUR HEAD IN CHECK, BECAUSE BY MIDNIGHT YOU WILL BE EXCEUTED
chop.gif
through 2 Hours from the Judge himself, of his favorite Prog Psy & Tech Trance from this past year! THAT'S RIGHT, NO NEW MATERIAL TODAY, ALL HIS FAVORITES AS WELL AS TRACKS MADE BY HIM DON'T YOU GET IT :chair: And why not? Because this year's been a coming out party for Judge Bitar, you just better accept you will not be around to see the end of it!!

THIS FINAL SENTENCING OF 2013 AND THIS EOYC EDITION ENFORCEMENT OF THE VERDICT.... BEGINS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gavel.jpg
Shiiiiiiiiiiiit. :)

Back