EOYC 2013 Day 7 on AH.FM 24-12-2013

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Yea but if you take into consideration the amount of crap other guys mixed into their sets..i think he can get away with one bad song....

its just my opinion.... others might like :)

<3 <3 <3

lovely lovely :wub:

Back to forum by Christmas, When working I can not go through the forum but as I'm on vacation, I come to catch up.
I hope everything goes well
:super::super::super::super::super:
Heh, one thing that's not going well is completing my Christmas tree. I've got a missing tree stand for the one I used last year, pre-lit, a tree stand that doesn't fit for the tree I used last year, and now while using the base of a 6 1/2 ft. tree that fits, I can't either get a cord alignment figured out, nor get all lights on those tree parts working :wall:

id dance like maniac right now!!!!!

fast but exact transition!!!! :mml:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

115 Daniel Skyver (Producer's Mix) - EOYC 2013 on AH.FM :book:

01. Akira Kayosa & Hugh Tolland - Piha (Daniel Skyver Remix) [Titan Audio]
02. Somna & Yang feat. Noire Lee - Till Oblivion (Daniel Skyver Remix) [Amsterdam Trance]
03. Daniel Skyver - Return To Me [Infrasonic]

318065_257353411062978_127100051_n.jpg

I do wonder if Daniel's sleeping. He is coming off the passing day being his birthday of course :unsure:

I'd like to give big thanks to the AH.FM staff for give me this opportunity. I'm really happy. The best christmas gift I can imagine! :)

i just heard a few mins of it but it sounded off this world!!!

its just my opinion.... others might like :)

I agree although i do have one question for you more experienced guys on the forum...I have a feeling that the guys who play early in the morning(not the prime time for radio listening) tend to play more true trance than guys who get prime time( they tend to mix in alot of trouse and then last 20 mins focus on trance)...why is that? Im not trolling or blaming anyone im just genuinly interested...

Heh, one thing that's not going well is completing my Christmas tree. I've got a missing tree stand for the one I used last year, pre-lit, a tree stand that doesn't fit for the tree I used last year, and now while using the base of a 6 1/2 ft. tree that fits, I can't either get a cord alignment figured out, nor get all lights on those tree parts working :wall:

:lol::lol::lol: I think it's better to buy a new tree, so do not give many headaches. But the holiday spirit can get it to work perfectly on Christmas Day :)

Buddy Carl :wave: i knew you were going to tune into this set :music:
Had to do it, just like last year and earlier this month for The Daniel Skyver Show moving here.
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif

Only curious case for me is Skyver himself. He might be sleeping :unsure:

I agree although i do have one question for you more experienced guys on the forum...I have a feeling that the guys who play early in the morning(not the prime time for radio listening) tend to play more true trance than guys who get prime time( they tend to mix in alot of trouse and then last 20 mins focus on trance)...why is that? Im not trolling or blaming anyone im just genuinly interested...

nobody controls that :) its what it happen to be. the main dj's might get a prime time slot but thats it :mml:

115 Daniel Skyver (Producer's Mix) - EOYC 2013 on AH.FM :book:

01. Akira Kayosa & Hugh Tolland - Piha (Daniel Skyver Remix) [Titan Audio]
02. Somna & Yang feat. Noire Lee - Till Oblivion (Daniel Skyver Remix) [Amsterdam Trance]
03. Daniel Skyver - Return To Me [Infrasonic]
04. Daniel Skyver - Jamadian [Infrasonic]

:lol::lol::lol: I think it's better to buy a new tree, so do not give many headaches. But the holiday spirit can get it to work perfectly on Christmas Day :)
Never crossed my mind on a new tree, because there's 3 different trees already in my basement. Just so much lost time looking for the tree stand on the tree that I used in 2012. Some inconsistent maintaining around here when it comes to important parts :P

wooooooot :super:

sucha gooooood tune :wub:

Jelly do u mind to ID?

Had to do it, just like last year and earlier this month for The Daniel Skyver Show moving here.
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif

Only curious case for me is Skyver himself. He might be sleeping :unsure:

Probably, it's 1 am in the UK, I would be probably sleeping at that time :zzzz:

Back