EOYC 2013 Day 7 on AH.FM 24-12-2013

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
YUHOOOOO.....Inertia...One of the most epic trance classics of all time...

OK, here's the news I have for you.

trance_classics.jpg

You know how blessed AH.FM is to have the celebration of DejaVU evey year. Well, you're gonna get to experience a little bit of that feeling every month very soon, 2 hours of the your favorite Trance anthems from the Primary adminstrators of the best Trance music page on Facebook. Trance Classics Live with Trance Classics Facebook Admins Darren Simpson & Mark Winstanley, every 3rd Tuesday of the month. Starting next month on January 21st. :friends:

Go ahead and give this page a like already if you haven't https://www.facebook.com/Trance.Classics.Official You're going to love these guys \o/

Is this a birthday gift to me? :wub:

988 Listeners _ 122 Lucas Bielecki - EOYC 2013 on AH.FM

Inertia - The System

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Neal Scarborough
Neal Scarborough
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Neal Scarborough

In Groups: Exertion, Inertia (8), Nautical Imagery

Genres: Progressive / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 74 users browsing this thread. (28 members and 46 guests)

danmark_ori, Lokki+, Above1stBase+, skilly bong+, wjr1985, s3baman, zruda, Lucas+, dimmygud+, aakos+, K DIZZLE, TeroA+, trace of trance+, lizzyp29, patyo, Cloud 88+, Robou, Olegan, abel, luizzod, ThePig, PaulCogito, ithoran, DjJohn+, Vempele, eql1zr, greko, M P C

OK, here's the news I have for you.

trance_classics.jpg

You know how blessed AH.FM is to have the celebration of DejaVU evey year. Well, you're gonna get to experience a little bit of that feeling every month very soon, 2 hours of the your favorite Trance anthems from the Primary adminstrators of the best Trance music page on Facebook. Trance Classics Live with Trance Classics Facebook Admins Darren Simpson & Mark Winstanley, every 3rd Tuesday of the month. Starting next month on January 21st. :friends:

Go ahead and give this page a like already if you haven't https://www.facebook.com/Trance.Classics.Official You're going to love these guys \o/
Bad timeslot though for me :unsure:

OK, here's the news I have for you. It has to do with Classics.

trance_classics.jpg

WOW. That's fantastic news :yes:

Very nice set, Lucas! Was a pleasure to wake up & start my day with classic trance :thankyou:

Good set, can't go wrong with classics :)

_ end of set _

Very nice set, Lucas! Was a pleasure to wake up & start my day with classic trance :thankyou:

Lucas Bielecki :bravo: :replay: :thankyou:
Lucas Bielecki
- Discogs Search
EOYC 2010 Contest Winner on AH.FM

Former Alias : Balearic Soul
Profile: Bedroom-DJ

There are currently 78 users browsing this thread. (29 members and 49 guests)

danmark_ori, wjr1985, maximus22, anabuzz, TeroA+, Lokki+, Above1stBase+, skilly bong+, luizzod, Lucas+, trace of trance+, s3baman, Cloud 88+, K DIZZLE, aakos+, Altered-Mind+, zruda, lostintime, Robou, dimmygud+, lizzyp29, patyo, Olegan, abel, ThePig, PaulCogito, ithoran, DjJohn+, Vempele

Last edited:
oO, Morpheus intro. This is sounding promising already!!

OOOOOOOO Solid Globe!!!

EDIT: Galen Behr :wall:

Last edited:

Back