EOYC 2013 Day 7 on AH.FM 24-12-2013

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Thanks Adam for the amazing set. Wish you a Merry Christmas and a successful 2014. :thankyou: :best:

With " Black Hole " ,tune of the year for me , Adam Ellis delivered a fantastic set... Full Trance Christmas Day continues ..Enjoying massive EOYC 2013 Day 7 on AH.FM

Last edited:
First of all, merry xmas to all the AHFM forum users and listeners :)

We share with you 15 tracks, from progressive to uplifting.

Live tracklist:
01. eleven.five - The Way We Were (Toby Hedges Remix) [Arrival]
02. Bring Bliss feat. Katrin Souza - I Remember (Dmitry Bessonov Remix) [Cold Breathe]

That's it for tonight. I need to wake up in 4h or so. My body is slowly letting know that I should sleep. Enjoy the sets and Merry Christmas everyone.

Live tracklist:
02. Bring Bliss feat. Katrin Souza - I Remember (Dmitry Bessonov Remix) [Cold Breathe]
03. Majai - Slip Away (Elevation Remix) [Hardwired]

With " Black Hole " ,tune of the year for me , Adam Ellis delivered a fantastic set... Full Trance Christmas Day continues ...as dive massive EOYC 2013 Day 7 on AH.FM

I loved it from the first time I heard it in Craig Conely's ASOT 600 set. Had it on repeat.

Live Tracklist:
04. Timur Shafiev feat. ANDRU - Connecting Parts (Emerge Remix) [Nanobeats]

"I beg you all to stay glued for this raving wise, Gibson shredding napalm poet before you. Alone and unshackled as the desperate cries of the soon forgotten echo freely in my lair." -Charlie Sheen

Live tracklist:
04. Timur Shafiev feat. ANDRU - Connecting Parts (Emerge Remix) [Nanobeats]
05. Aerial - Hand in Hand (Original Mix) [LiftedSounds]

Back