EOYC 2013 Day 7 on AH.FM 24-12-2013

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
loevely vocal to start <3

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

Time for some female invasion here... Vicky Devine In The Mix __ ( o ) __

I suppose there is no TL for Vicky her set?

Quote from the official fan page of Vicky:

"There's only one way to celebrate Christmas and the end of another year - and thats the Afterhours.FM way. The #EOYC 2013 started on 18th December - and on Christmas Eve its my turn to take over an hour. So tune in at 16.00 GMT to hear my End Of Year Mix - this year its something a little bit different from me yet again!!! Not one to separate out the girls from the boys - at the end of the day we are all DJs and clubbers alike - but this year I pay tribute to just some of the outstanding females who have influenced the trance scene and music both past and present and who I stand alongside with my love for this music. I hope all you trance fans have an amazing Christmas and New Year whatever you are up to ;-)There's only one way to celebrate Christmas and the end of another year - and thats the Afterhours.FM way. The #EOYC 2013 started on 18th December - and on Christmas Eve its my turn to take over an hour. So tune in at 16.00 GMT to hear my End Of Year Mix - this year its something a little bit different from me yet again!!! Not one to separate out the girls from the boys - at the end of the day we are all DJs and clubbers alike - but this year I pay tribute to just some of the outstanding females who have influenced the trance scene and music both past and present and who I stand alongside with my love for this music. I hope all you trance fans have an amazing Christmas and New Year whatever you are up to ;-)"

Go Vicky go :clap:

hello AHddicts! i hope everyone's enjoying Christmas'Eve

Back