EOYC 2014 Day 11 on AH.FM 29-12-2014

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
eh ... ' home ' is meant as 'origin, roots'. Can't be chanced, as it's history defined. One can't change history :ee: But I know what you mean. PM me when your ' current location ' has changed, ok ? :cap:

You think if you don't live where you were born you're not home? Nonsense. Home is where you live.
Hometown - is origin/roots :mml:

eh ... ' home ' is meant as 'origin, roots'. Can't be chanced, as it's history defined. One can't change history :ee: But I know what you mean. PM me when your ' current location ' has changed, ok ? :cap:

noooo I don't want people to know I am from there. I want it to be a secret. I disown Virginia

You think if you don't live where you were born you're not home? Nonsense. Home is where you live.

That is true too: 2. Yet not the way 'home town' was put years ago in Discogs. And < if > it was, I, being a non-American, did feel it that way. That phenomenon is called ambiguity ? :ee: :hmmm:

Hometown - is origin/roots :mml:

the way I felt it was expressed at Discogs, when I came across the very mentioning, way back in May 2009 or so :hmmm:

Alright I misinterpreted something, sorry. She wants to possibly change current location (which is someone's home regardless whether hometown).

getting more insight step by step

That is true too: 2. Yet not the way 'home town' was put years ago in Discogs. And < if > it was, I, being a non-American, did feel it that way. That phenomenon is called ambiguity ? :ee: :hmmm:
That is rather unclear English, sorry.

well where I lived for the longest time is a lot of pain and bad memories.

yet happiness nor sadness is related to the definition of hometown :wink:

:choon: incoming!

Back