EOYC 2014 Day 15 on AH.FM 02-01-2015

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
dag piccoli ! :wave: busy still here and: :hmmm: still no breakfast :blink: yes, I'm a awake for a while already. I did drop the downloads at page 1, 1st post for 31 December last year at 10:10h NL (CET) for instance :grinning:

you are a staff member here finally..?

I have no clue how you manage to keep up with it..?

maintenance involves : changed (in effect: useless) URL's of both artist pages as web shops. Several no longer exist, like Audiojelly, DJ Download & Dance Tunes. Removing is not simply only deleting here: I strictly keep to a decent internal 'archive administration'. Pictures 'disappear'. MySpace changed their URL system twice :wall: Facebook did so too last year :( Solution: download all :crazy:, rename the files downloaded for proper 1:1 match, yielding easy search & find, then upload them, adding meta data info, then insert all picture URL's into the code of one of my two main archives.

Takes ages to remove expired URL's + pictures & accounting for these changes ... Much time and labour. Takes sooooooo much time :sleeping:

maintenance involves : changed (in effect: useless) URL's of both artist pages as web shops. Several no longer exist, like Audiojelly, DJ Download & Dance Tunes. Removing is not simply only deleting here: I strictly keep to a decent internal 'archive administration'. Pictures 'disappear'. MySpace changed their URL system twice :wall: Facebook did so too last year :( Solution: download all :crazy:, rename the files downloaded for proper 1:1 match, yielding easy search & find, then upload them, adding meta data info, then insert all picture URL's into the code of one of my two main archives.

Takes ages to remove expired URL's + pictures & accounting for these changes ... Much time and labour. Takes sooooooo much time :sleeping:

like when someone leaves the heat on and your igloo melts and ruins your computer. then you have to start all over.

sticky fingers~~ sticky on the keyborad~ :ee: :ee:

Back