EOYC 2014 Day 15 on AH.FM 02-01-2015

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
by no means I am the only one. CICA9THC has spent quite some time and effort in EOYC 2014 presenting I know. Other volunteers did help as well. And there are several people ' behind the scenes ' busy preparing and adjusting the running event as it goes.

I know, I was thinking All of you :)

tumblr_m8qbmhxJwW1qcvk83o1_500.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alex M.O.R.P.H.

1. Paul van Dyk & Ummet Ozcan - Come With Me (Paul van Dyk Festival Mix)

Now playing: Alex M.O.R.P.H. - EOYC 2014 on AH.FM 02-01-2015

Alex M.O.R.P.H.

1. Paul van Dyk & Ummet Ozcan - Come With Me (Paul van Dyk Festival Mix)

There are currently 113 users browsing this thread. (35 members and 78 guests)

danmark_ori, Addicted23, Mardouk+, tranceHeaven33, m3hdibk, Nulda, LukeUp, munki, Hadden, Attee, acl777, checo, tygger, Squall+, TAGme, K DIZZLE+, ThoRin, AprilAero+, tiga, sqrs, TranceCoult, anabuzz, macca1924, Cloud 88+, flea46, Willsy1980, artyomchenko, mshmx, CVic+, pwntastic, TheParagon, healey_russell, Jonothan, Beatwave+, TuneIn

:mml: :mml: :mml: :mml: :mml: :mml: :mml:

arent all of these pre recorded then sent to AH and they play them when they want? the only live set being simon patterson.

default procedure :yes:

Nice start here \ o /

arent all of these pre recorded then sent to AH and they play them when they want? the only live set being simon patterson.

yeah, all pre-recorded, but "studio/laptop" sets not recorded on a live event. submitting a live pre-recorded is the easiest thing :)

Alex M.O.R.P.H.

1. Paul van Dyk & Ummet Ozcan - Come With Me (We Are One) (Paul van Dyk Festival Mix)
2. Mohamed Ragab & DoubleV - Erathia

Back