EOYC 2014 Day 7 on AH.FM 25-12-2014

What do you think of this show?


  • Total voters
    38
Now playing: Aerotek - EOYC 2014 on AH.FM 25-12-2014

5. Myon & Shane 54 feat. Kyler England - Summer Of Love






:: Myon & Shane 54 feat. Kyler England - Summer Of Love | Ride Recordings ::





When it rains I think of you
When it's cold and dark outside I think of you
We lived and loved and laughed for a lifetime
I can't go back to sitting on the sideline
Can't help myself but think of you

We had a summer of love
We couldn't get enough of each other
When we say goodbye in September
Will you remember? Will you remember me?

When I sleep I think of you
When I'm losing all direction I think of you
We said 'meet me back here in exactly one year'
I'm counting every moment until it gets here
Can't help myself but think of you

We had a summer of love
We couldn't get enough of each other
When we say goodbye in September
Will you remember? Will you remember me?


​


There are currently 55 users browsing this thread. (21 members and 34 guests)

danmark_ori, Vempele, tonto, CICA9THC+, andycv83+, DoubleX+, Curs3d, Trance Dreamer, canis, Denco, NePtUnO, Willum, fasa87, Ehsan, tkkttony, ExisMusic, Oyashiro, Defa, Shakaw, areckipl, trancekeeper
 
I recognized Sneijder used sounds in both Next Level & Purity Remix.
 
:mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml:
 
Hello guys :smile: back to EOYC ! :mml:
 
Btw= by the way. Guess you didn't check first link (don't know why it didn't display clickable in orange). It was: http://ah.fm/forum/showthread.php?6...M-25-12-2014&p=3241869&viewfull=1#post3241869

this detail of ' btw ' is and was known to me. You need to ' zoom out ' read the ' bigger picture ' :hmmm: by putting the word / the expressiong 'btw', to me, one suggests ' another ', a second topic :ee: in the circumstances created by you earlier. When it's not there, it's confusing.
 
ah, cool :book:
Code:
A dive bar is an informal bar or pub. Such bars are sometimes referred to as neighborhood bars, where local residents gather to drink and socialize.
this's completely new to me. I still do learn every day. thank you Trance Dreamer :grinning:
I think the article isn't well-written. What you quoted isn't the essence. Further down in the article is better. See what Tonto said. I think of dive bars as cheap dark dirty places unhappy people go to get drunk. But a dive doesn't have to be only a bar. Essentially a low-class place.
 
welcome back DoubleX ! Merry Christmas already ? :grinning2:

About 20 hours ago :smile:

btw I have decided to download the whole EOYC and relisten it completely, there are many unknown DJs and their sets are worth listening
 
I think the article isn't well-written. What you quoted isn't the essence. Further down in the article is better. See what Tonto said. I think of dive bars as cheap dark dirty places unhappy people go to get drunk. But a dive doesn't have to be only a bar. Essentially a low-class place.

you do explain better each time :yes:
 
1. Aerotek - ID
2. Lemaitre - Wait (Elephante Remix)
3. Kago Pengchi - The Phantom
4. Aerotek - ID
5. Myon & Shane 54 feat. Kyler England - Summer Of Love
6. Cosmic Gate - Crushed (Rafael Frost Remix)
 
1. Aerotek - ID
2. Lemaitre - Wait (Elephante Remix)
3. Kago Pengchi - The Phantom
4. Aerotek - ID
5. Myon & Shane 54 feat. Kyler England - Summer Of Love
6. Cosmic Gate - Crushed (Rafael Frost Remix)

7. Super Mal - Rock The Night (Lenno Remix)
 
this detail of ' btw ' is and was known to me. You need to ' zoom out ' read the ' bigger picture ' :hmmm: by putting the word / the expressiong 'btw', to me, one suggests ' another ', a second topic :ee: in the circumstances created by you earlier. When it's not there, it's confusing.
I wrote btw because it followed the post with link. Had another thought so wrote second post containing "btw".
 
What were you expecting, Danmark?
no pun intended : each his own : matter of taste I guess :smile: sorry Aerotek :wave:

I wrote btw because it followed the post with link. Had another thought so wrote second post containing "btw".

OK :captain: now i'm off 4 a dive. a deeeeeeeeeeeeep one ! :wave:







5314715716_427c5d7b20.jpg





​
(c) Wailo


:cap: Guys : have fun : got to go ! :wave:
​
 
Back
Top