EOYC 2014 Day 8 on AH.FM 26-12-2014

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Hope everyone is enjoying the set and has a very Merry Christmas! I can't be in for the entire show unfortunately, but hope you all enjoy the set! It consists of some of my favorite tracks I played this year... I wanted to make the set diverse so hope you enjoy it! Happy and healthy 2015!!!

Keith

Love it! Thank you so very much and Merry Christmas to you too :super:

Hope everyone is enjoying the set and has a very Merry Christmas! I can't be in for the entire show unfortunately, but hope you all enjoy the set! It consists of some of my favorite tracks I played this year... I wanted to make the set diverse so hope you enjoy it! Happy and healthy 2015!!!

Keith
hello thanks and thank you for this massive set :super:

09. Paul Oakenfold & Cassandra Fox - Touch Me (Beat Service Remix) [Armada Captivating]
cover1200x1200.jpeg

Keith

Merry Christmas Keith ! :bravo: enjoying your track selection mate :grinning:

Keith Bowden

01. Deadmau5 vs Lana Del Rey - All I Have Is Video Games (Gabriel & Dresden Mashup) [Not Released]
02. Martin Garrix & MOTi - Virus (How About Now) (Original Mix) [Spinnin' Records]
03. MOTi - Lion (In My Head) (Original Mix) [Musical Freedom]
04. Coldplay - Midnight (Tiësto's Experimental Tech House Bootleg) [Not Released]
05. Terry Da Libra - Hide (Original Mix) [Enhanced Progressive]
06. Grube & Hovsepian - Trickster (Gai Barone Remix) [Coldharbour Recordings]
07. Above & Beyond Pres. OceanLab - Satellite (ilan Bluestone Remix) [Anjunabeats]
08. Solid Stone - For The Moment (Original Mix) [Re*Brand]
09. Paul Oakenfold & Cassandra Fox - Touch Me (Beat Service Remix) [Armada Captivating]
10. Kenneth Thomas - Heart On Fire (Dub Mix) [Perfecto Recrods]

11. Paul Oakenfold - Barber's Adagio For Strings (Johnny Yono Remix) [Perfecto]

Back