EOYC 2014 Day 8 on AH.FM 26-12-2014

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Actually that's Prog. Psytrance :p

got several albums of Yahel (almost all ) the one Review I wrote in Discogs, was for him :bow: :super:

http://www.discogs.com/Yahel-Private-Collection/master/236251 :book:

Danmark_ori March 10, 2005
edited over 9 years ago
referencing Private Collection, CD, Album, Enh, HMCD021

This Israëlian album contains several quite different themes. Though the music shows different musical colors, it shares a well-balanced atmosphere. The album contains an interesting mix of oriental music and 'European' trance music. Some really sounds originating from the middle east are combined with sounds of Germany based Access Virus b synth (with thanks to the Dutch programmer Rob Papen, by the way). Yahel Sherman alternatively toggles between very relaxed sounds, subtle synth effects, as well as more aggressive effects and a baroque style. Both of which extremes the now famous Virus synth shows equally well suited. Highlight of the album "Avalanche" combines a superb very relaxed build-up, a very focused medium part highlighting a short but intense sounding Virus solo part, melting down in a luxurious overwhelming baroque-sounding coda. A real musical translation of an 'Avalanche'. The amusing video 'bout happy sunshine life, partying people and raving fans of Yahel. A well fitting end of an interesting and never-tiring musical journey in to trance. Therefore I consider this Trance-album as one of Yahel's best and a unique addition to the Trance-scene.

Curs3d EOYC Set 2014 On Afterhours.FM

1. Satoshi Tomiie Feat. Kelli Ali - Love In Traffic (Satoshi Tomiie Dark-Path Remix)
2. Utah Saints - Lost Vagueness (Oliver Lieb's Main Mix)
3. Lemon 8 - Pressure (Original Mix)
4. Yahel - You Inside (Original Mix)
5. Orion Feat. Rebecca Raine - See Me Here (Darren Tate's Beachcomber Dub Mix)

1. Satoshi Tomiie Feat. Kelli Ali - Love In Traffic (Satoshi Tomiie Dark-Path Remix)
nice selections :super:

no need to apologise :grinning2: :dancing:

^-^ Welp im a trance addict for like 8 years now or so and im lately into psytrance and spiritual music ... both underground industries are so good from the past year i really wish they get more support than most of the mainstream crap :') and im not referring to this awesome pure trance event <3 ^_^

6. Lange Feat. Skye - Drifting Away (Lange Sunset Dub)

drifting away :dancing:

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

^-^ Welp im a trance addict for like 8 years now or so and im lately into psytrance and spiritual music ... both underground industries are so good from the past year i really wish they get more support than most of the mainstream crap :') and im not referring to this awesome pure trance event <3 ^_^

yeah :hmmm: how to influence mixing DJ's ... I guess commercial promotion does not lack on influence... non-stop, day after day, week after week, year after year :(

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Squall
drifting away :dancing:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by ThePig
:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

:choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::dance::dance::dance::dance:

6. Lange Feat. Skye - Drifting Away (Lange Sunset Dub)

love your ' alternative ' set so far for súre, Curs3d ! :grinning:

Back