EOYC 2015 Day 12 on AH.FM 29-12-2015

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
just noticed i breezed past my 1000th post so i guess i should start taking shots or something :)

congrats :good2::good::good2: :ah::ah: :grinning:

does that mean we get another 30 mins of le saux??

that won't do :tease: maybe they will replay another set for half an hour :dontknow:

Le Saux was 6 hrs so Aerotek decide that 30 min will be enough :)

ueue/livesets/214 Aerotek - EOYC 2015 on AH.FM 29-12-2015.mp3: mpeg 1.0 layer 3 44.1kHz 320kbps joint stereo no emph --- orig ---- 31:04.22

messaged to Dan. Now, all other sets are broadcasted ~ 30 minutes early :crazy:

so far the schedule shows the normal schedule but only 30 minutes earlier :hmmm:

just noticed i breezed past my 1000th post so i guess i should start taking shots or something :)

:flowers: Congrats at your first _K_ , andski ! :super:

ueue/livesets/214 Aerotek - EOYC 2015 on AH.FM 29-12-2015.mp3: mpeg 1.0 layer 3 44.1kHz 320kbps joint stereo no emph --- orig ---- 31:04.22

messaged to Dan. Now, all other sets are broadcasted ~ 30 minutes early :crazy:

ah/fm heed replay it or found some set to 30 min
or otherwise everything will be messed up

:flowers: Congrats at your first _K_ , andski ! :super:

i raced to the 10k yesterday as if it was nothing :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

There's only one admin afaik: that's founder & owner of AH.fm : Dan :cap:

I think Dan has to play Darude - Sandstorm for half an hour to get the schedule right again :)

latest

i raced to the 10k yesterday as if it was nothing :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

2 busy to notice, ThePig ( jammer dan ! :lolz:) yet congrats :flowers: none the less, ThePig : well done :bravo:

Dan is already noticed by Polar :good2:

2 busy to notice, ThePig ( jammer dan ! :lolz:) yet congrats :flowers: none the less, ThePig : well done :bravo:

things got a little old fashioned out of control during MLS set :crazy: would have reached 200 pages if that tempo was maintained :lolz::lolz:

Back