EOYC 2015 Day 12 on AH.FM 29-12-2015

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters

Hope you guys enjoyed and also enjoy the rest of the day

Too bad i missed you when you were here :/
Love your Tucandeo works, my favourite is "Crystal Sky (Intro Mix), which was my all-time favourite track for some time.
Cheers from your biggest fan from Ukraine!:grinning2:

They & Tucandeo were my all-time favourite progressive dj's!
But now, since Danny Cullen started to make his own project Artisan, he started to make mainstream prog, and Wellenrausch are continuing to make quality tunes :good2:
Yeah if Danny was the main guy in Tucandeo I don't understand why he changed style.

Wonder what it would be like if the only genre label were "electronic music", & no labels dividing it.

Now back to thinking this is half house, half trance.

There is a sub genre is that some have deemed: progressive house with a trancey feel; or trancey prog house.

I'm not sure if this set falls into that category but it is a thing. A sound that borders on the two genres although I tend to think it leans more toward the trance side based on the traditional definition/criteria of trance music.

I would say this style's Golden Era was from 2004-2008. But there are still several artists that produce and spin this style.

Hey, at the end of the day, it is whatever you enjoy.
Liking this set and looking forward to hearing the rest of the artists from this day.

There is a sub genre is that some have deemed: progressive house with a trancey feel; or trancey prog house.

I'm not sure if this set falls into that category but it is a thing. A sound that borders on the two genres although I tend to think it leans more toward the trance side based on the traditional definition/criteria of trance music.

I would say this style's Golden Era was from 2004-2008. But there are still several artists that produce and spin this style.

Hey, at the end of the day, it is whatever you enjoy.
Liking this set and looking forward to hearing the rest of the artists from this day.
I oppose those names because it keeps "house", which is a legacy. & it is oxymoronic. DI just calls it Progressive channel. Genre developed from house to approximately half house, half trance. I think the 3 DJs I mentioned are representative.

The older Gabriel & Dresden tracks were prog trance. Don't know who would be prog house. But at some point dissecting this becomes insane, ha.

Back