EOYC 2015 Day 12 on AH.FM 29-12-2015

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Lover in the Dark :lol: a pit bitty, imho : 2 much pop ...

still poppy sounds , and a male vocal , piccoli was wise to fleed the building :devil::tease:

maybe tracklist will be available later :dontknow: or try downloading the set or streaming the set form soundcloud and try shazam trackid or something like that :hmmm:
Yeahhh, I keep refreshing page 1 to get that tracklist, haha. Can't wait for the stream to be posted! (or is it already?)

That 1st song did scared me out of hell.

Don't do this, guys. There's a thing called depressurization, you know

now the track's over, I hope you can smile again :grinning:

24025861316_b1bacfba9a_o.gif

There are currently 121 users browsing this thread. (36 members and 85 guests)

danmark_ori, ZealousFM, Andre Goree, andski+, Cabanacat, TimGrube, eduardopierre, snoop+, dosahfm+, Elibrown, Yevgeniy, ThePig+, Robou, Eleni Agriodimou, Nicholas Marino, ViRuSuL, NeilDNeizel, Lucas+, Trance Emotion, DJMarshy, Willco, Serious Danger, ceroUno+, Attee, InTranceWeTrustSPB, tkkttony, areckipl, mak017, zruda, Moises Bugarin, Void Gear, budrys, acl777, fla478y, DJ Gothos, DJ Ayham52

Yeahhh, I keep refreshing page 1 to get that tracklist, haha. Can't wait for the stream to be posted! (or is it already?)

will become available later, google eoyc 2015 mp3 download can do wonderful things :wub: or wait for the official 320 download on the first post .. i know patience patience :devil:

:dance::dance::dance:

:dance::dance:

Back