EOYC 2015 Day 14 on AH.FM 31-12-2015

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
С Новым годом, Ронни! Ты мой любимый диджей, слушаю тебя уже далеко не первый год. Надеюсь, в 2016 ты выпустишь еще не один шедевр! :friends:

Also, happy new year everyone, trancefamily! :drunk:

С Новым годом, Ронни! Ты мой любимый диджей, слушаю тебя уже далеко не первый год. Надеюсь, в 2016 ты выпустишь еще не один шедевр! :friends:

same to you:)

Maybe some of you didnt get my notice at my last T4N show on ah.fm that the show was the last, and I wont be having trance4nations show in 2016 due to lack of time for making it. Ive promised radio owner, that Ill come back when my circumstances will change Im sad that i left the show, it was very hard decision, but I can not continue atm. :-(

Maybe some of you didnt get my notice at my last T4N show on ah.fm that the show was the last, and I wont be having trance4nations show in 2016 due to lack of time for making it. Ive promised radio owner, that Ill come back when my circumstances will change Im sad that i left the show, it was very hard decision, but I can not continue atm. :-(

Under the given circumstances, after considering all, you did what you see as best :cap: Just respect for your decision ~ and for all your achievements so far, Ronny K. :bow: :super:

01. Ronny K vs. Cathy Burton - Better tomorrows vs. Reach out to me (Szanszy Mashup)
02. Moonsouls - Arise Within You (Original Mix)
03. Ultimate - Supernova (Original Mix)
04. Ultimate & Moonsouls - U And Us (Original Mix)
05. Bulent Alkan & Angell Falls - Infinity (Kgee & Bechs Remix)
06. ID - ID
07. Total One - Climate (Original Mix)
08. New World - Ushio (Emotional Intro Mix)

Under the given circumstances, after considering all, you did what you see as best :cap: Just respect for your decision ~ and for all your achievements so far, Ronny K. :bow: :super:

It was very hard decision, but in past i have loads of old episodes rebroadcasting, cuz i couldnt deliver fresh show. It would be irresponsible if i would continue in this way and this is what i really don't want to do.

This is sad news man.. will be good to see you at the special days I hope though!

01. Ronny K vs. Cathy Burton - Better tomorrows vs. Reach out to me (Szanszy Mashup)
06. ID - ID

:: New World - Ushio (Emotional Intro Mix) | Abora Skies ::

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 80 users browsing this thread. (34 members and 46 guests)

danmark_ori, rideje2, carlione, Skomaroh, healey_russell, Warmonger, tkkttony, Anders, budrys, damiano, Ronny K.+, Feanori, kirserezha, AprilAero+, trance4ev3r, piccoli+, TAGme, SUNNY TOMORROW+, DjJohn+, Gab, Eleni Agriodimou, AKiRA77, anabuzz, zhenya, :hug: :wave: gmalovestrance0312+, :cat: :cat: :cap: :wave: maximus22, flea46, Uplifted, yURy, Aeziel, Kolek86, Trifix, ceroUno+, inspire

burp* :dancing:

local pub owner asked if i could help him setup some karaoke :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
downloaded a lot of dutch meezingers :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

I still believe that you will return. After a small break your tracks will begin to sound in a new way. We love you and always with you :welcome:

I still believe that you will return. After a small break your tracks will begin to sound in a new way. We love you and always with you :welcome:
:iagree:

local pub owner asked if i could help him setup some karaoke :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
downloaded a lot of dutch meezingers :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

and you're going to sing?:lolz::lolz::tease:

:choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon:

06. ID - ID
09. Sergey Nevone & Simon OShine - Ethereal Rhapsody (Original Mix)

Back