EOYC 2015 Day 15 on AH.FM 01-01-2016

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Tempo is my favorite DJ at this point... so excited for 2016 for this guy!!

17. Tempo Giusto - Spatter Analysis

I've been listening from the start, and I just wanted to check in and say how much I'm enjoying the set, Euphoric Nation!! :music::dance::music:

This music is definitely NOT killing me lol. Also... let's get those BPMs to rise eh?

18. Heatbeat - It's Killing Me

:megacrazy::dance::music::blush:

Mwahhahahah... I get to feature one of my own tracks!!

19. Euphoric Nation - Poseidon

:megacrazy::dance::music::blush:

Mwahhahahah... I get to feature one of my own tracks!!

19. Euphoric Nation - Poseidon

:: Euphoric Nation - Poseidon (Original Mix) | Above Alternative ::

There are currently 33 users browsing this thread. (14 members and 19 guests)

danmark_ori, euphoricnation+, djwerd3fmfl, Gab, flea46, K DIZZLE+, FaberJonkel, SUNNY TOMORROW+, mshmx, fill+, Elibrown, J PAVLOV, ComPYZ, 0Pluisje0

Alright... the most overplayed track of EOYC... but seriously... I'm in love with this tune... saw one of my good friends cry when he heard this song in the club... it's so emotional... and so trancey. How could I not play it!?!?!?

20. Ferry Corsten, Gouryella - Anahera

Thank you danmark, and thank you for all the time you put in to make ah.fm great! :best:

Have a tremendous 2016! :)

welkom allemaal :welcome:

:loveah: this is .. .. .. Afterhours .. .. .. .FM ! :bravo:

(c) polar

16856465929_0a0ab4a56d_o.jpg

:megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::friends::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::music:

Alright... the most overplayed track of EOYC... but seriously... I'm in love with this tune... saw one of my good friends cry when he heard this song in the club... it's so emotional... and so trancey. How could I not play it!?!?!?

20. Ferry Corsten, Gouryella - Anahera

Out on June 15, 2015

:: Ferry Corsten Presents Gouryella - Anahera (Extended Mix) | Flashover Recordings ::

"After a long time, I suddenly got the inspiration for this fantastic uplifting trance melody that had a big nostalgic feel for me. Everything came together in the studio just perfectly. Giving Anahera the Gouryella alias was the only possible option for me..."
- Ferry Corsten

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Let's start getting a little crazy shall we?? :megacrazy::LMAO::O:rave:

21. Sylvermay - Prometheus

Back