EOYC 2015 Day 3 on AH.FM 20-12-2015

What do you think of this show?


  • Total voters
    64
:choon::choon::choon:
 
1836.jpg


:beer2::beer2::beer2:


what's that Belgian beer? :crazy:
i had some with Danmark when i was in Amsterdam :)
 
'See The Sun'!!!
 
See The Sun!!!

:yes: Remix ID ? :dancing:




Good evening Polar :wave: :friends:

yes - this is one of the tracks that makes me smile :) :) :)




:: Matt Darey feat. Kate Louise Smith - See The Sun (Original Mix) | S107 Recordings ::





V1

Still is the water where my fears are bound
Watching me fall like a leaf
That was so brutal
Such a simple decision
When will I be released

BRIDGE

You can close your eyes
But there is no illusion
Draw the line
Watch the river run dry

CHORUS

Now I see the sun will fade
Now I feel the choice you made
Now I hear the voice aloud and calling out behind me
Now I see the sun
Now I see the sun

V2

Static and silence where my fears are bound
Watching me close and release
How do you let go of such a simple solution
Will it bring you release



You can close your eyes
But there is no illusion
Draw the line watch the river run dry

REPEAT CHORUS

​
 
what's that Belgian beer? :crazy:
i had some with Danmark when i was in Amsterdam :)

Belgina Yes l i actually spoke / know the orignal owner of it :beer2: he has started a new Brewery called Lupulus ;)
 
you don't have to leave :friends: :ee: :mml:


Well i just joined, it's my first day today since last year's eoyc :') happy to be here <3 <3 much love :friends: :mml::mml::super::super:
 
So many good choons! :choonalert:
 
Back
Top