EOYC 2015 Day 4 on AH.FM 21-12-2015

What do you think of this show?


  • Total voters
    53
:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:
 
Its not too late
​
I'd say we're lost forever
​

If I didn't know any better
Even when it seems our hearts have gone astray
And it feels like there is nothing left to say​
Never give up​

I'm here to rise above
No matter where we are
Know that I will find a way
Find a way
Find a way

Know that I will find a way
​
I would take my time
​

And not look back one second
If I didn't know any better
Even when it seems our hearts have gone astray
And it feels like there is nothing left to save​
Never give up
I'm here to rise above
No matter where we are
Know that I will find a way
Find a way
Find a way
Know that I will find a way
:mml::mml::mml::mml::mml:[COLOR=#333333]:mml:[FONT=Helvetica Neue][I][COLOR=#333333]:mml:[FONT=Helvetica Neue][I][COLOR=#333333]:mml:[/COLOR][/COLOR]​
​
[/COLOR][/I][/FONT]
​
[/I][/FONT]
 
12:00 Audrey Gallagher
01. tyDi feat. Audrey Gallagher - Lay Me Down
02. Beat Service & Sarah Lynn - Dream Weaver
03. Greg Downey & Bo Bruce - These Hands I Hold (Johnny Yono Remix)
04. Audrey Gallagher - Breathe Again (Jorn van Deynhoven Remix)
05. Alex M.O.R.P.H. feat. Natalie Gioia - 4Ever
06. Photographer & Susana - Find A Way
07. Radion6 & Sarah Lynn - A Desert Rose
08. Paul van Dyk with Aly & Fila feat. Sue McLaren - Guardian
09. Mark Sherry & Clare Stagg - How Can I (Outburst Vocal Mix)
10. Standerwick, Philippe El Sisi & Ana Criado - Magic Light
11. Standerwick feat. Jennifer Rene - All Of Us
12. Dark Fusion feat. Amy Kirkpatrick - I Just Close My Eyes (Matt Chowski Remix)

for the record :ee:
 
lovely female vocal:lollypop::lollypop:


:choonalert::choonalert:
 
12:00 Audrey Gallagher
01. tyDi feat. Audrey Gallagher - Lay Me Down
02. Beat Service & Sarah Lynn - Dream Weaver
03. Greg Downey & Bo Bruce - These Hands I Hold (Johnny Yono Remix)
04. Audrey Gallagher - Breathe Again (Jorn van Deynhoven Remix)
05. Alex M.O.R.P.H. feat. Natalie Gioia - 4Ever
06. Photographer & Susana - Find A Way
07. Radion6 & Sarah Lynn - A Desert Rose
08. Paul van Dyk with Aly & Fila feat. Sue McLaren - Guardian
09. Mark Sherry & Clare Stagg - How Can I (Outburst Vocal Mix)
10. Standerwick, Philippe El Sisi & Ana Criado - Magic Light
11. Standerwick feat. Jennifer Rene - All Of Us
12. Dark Fusion feat. Amy Kirkpatrick - I Just Close My Eyes (Matt Chowski Remix)

for the record :ee:
11456624.jpg
 
12:00 Audrey Gallagher
01. tyDi feat. Audrey Gallagher - Lay Me Down
02. Beat Service & Sarah Lynn - Dream Weaver
03. Greg Downey & Bo Bruce - These Hands I Hold (Johnny Yono Remix)
04. Audrey Gallagher - Breathe Again (Jorn van Deynhoven Remix)
05. Alex M.O.R.P.H. feat. Natalie Gioia - 4Ever
06. Photographer & Susana - Find A Way
07. Radion6 & Sarah Lynn - A Desert Rose
08. Paul van Dyk with Aly & Fila feat. Sue McLaren - Guardian
09. Mark Sherry & Clare Stagg - How Can I (Outburst Vocal Mix)
10. Standerwick, Philippe El Sisi & Ana Criado - Magic Light
11. Standerwick feat. Jennifer Rene - All Of Us
12. Dark Fusion feat. Amy Kirkpatrick - I Just Close My Eyes (Matt Chowski Remix)

:mml:
 
Back
Top