EOYC 2015 Day 6 on AH.FM 23-12-2015

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
48 hours after broadcast check first post for download link in mostly 320kbits even :grinning::best::ah:
Streaming convenient, but soundcloud does not have the sound quality of a good dl.

Streaming convenient, but soundcloud does not have the sound quality of a good dl.

Very true! I download everything for HQ listening at home...at work, I'm restricted to earbuds to the quality difference doesn't matter as much

ok guys i don't know when i'm back again but i wish you all a nice christmas time and happy new year :wave:

until next time :wave::friends: fijn kerstfeest en een leuke tijd met de familie :friends: :wave: :friends:

Very true! I download everything for HQ listening at home...at work, I'm restricted to earbuds to the quality difference doesn't matter as much

i havae quite good earbuds (loigic3 t150) and i i would use the FiiO x3 player (GREAT BUY) 320kbits would have my preference or even flac :tease: :ee:

If ah & others offer 320, I don't know why they are mp3 & not the superior aac. AAC was designed as mp3's successor, but few use it for some reason. Only know of one 320 AAC stream, of classical music. & it sounds awesome (but less than lossless).

Of course lossless is best sound quality!

16093940546_5223d2517e.jpg

al
though i evenm have some tunes on vinyl even (big sky remix) :ee: :ee: i just had to look up that picture :ee:

If ah & others offer 320, I don't know why they are mp3 & not the superior aac. AAC was designed as mp3's successor, but few use it for some reason. Only know of one 320 AAC stream, of classical music. & it sounds awesome (but less than lossless).

mp3 = compatibility , aac could be better technically speaking but mp3 is more usable, also mp3 is less cpu power hungry so the better choice for mobile streaming although aac could save you bandwith.

ok guys i don't know when i'm back again but i wish you all a nice christmas time and happy new year :wave:

Take care C!C@ :cap: I do wish you good times with your family these days and & safe flight back to NL :friends: :grinning:

Back