Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
tumblr_mewq01teJb1r2xonvo1_500.gif

:rave::bounce::rave::bounce::rave::bounce::rave::bounce::rave::bounce:

this was different he used multiple tracks and layered them, so you had like 3 - 4 tracks at a time, not 30 tracks in a row in an hour.
Ooh nice. :good:
Yep, following him on Mixcloud already. Will await him to upload his set. :mml:

but having a 2 hour set is a perfect opp to start with some progressive stuff and build up , if you go to a club the opening DJ doesn't play really fast stuff. they start with slower stuff to get people moving and slowly build up.

choices choices, sometimes people have to get drunk first :icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream:

tumblr_lucvxu1kPg1qgbto1o1_500.gif

:rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:

Oh it is the Western Inspiration sessions!
I'm following you on Mixcloud already, so I'll have a re-listen once you upload it on there. :mml:

now im uploading it :)

When you start 2 hours mix you have to think before that. 2 hours only uplift is so boring. Like April said you have to start with something slow... something deep and progressive... and after that you can slown turn from 128 to 140 :) Something for everyone :)

ooh boy.... if i have 2 hours.... :(

choices choices, sometimes people have to get drunk first :icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream:

saw Aly & Fila and Driftmoon opened for him, and once he was done with his set he had a bunch of booze and got super pissed, was really fun to dance with him, he had a good time as we all day, however that the sound people really screwed up as they had the gain too high for the size of the room, as the floor got packed it sounded very distorted . I ended up with a massive headache around 1am.

When you start 2 hours mix you have to think before that. 2 hours only uplift is so boring. Like April said you have to start with something slow... something deep and progressive... and after that you can slown turn from 128 to 140 :) Something for everyone :)

Give this man a 2 hours set next time. :mml:

yea, I would kill to have a 2 hour show.

tumblr_mgapmiFzfg1rl0fw2o1_500.gif

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

tumblr_m6txrybOjL1qayiwuo1_r1_500.gif

:mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml:

Back