What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
still I really think they should offer that free to residents that have been there for a certain length of time or at least offer a discount.
you do have a good idea there :iagree:

ah well...who needs those dl anyway. Jump on youtube and you can listen to the choons there. I listen to two podcasts every week to stay up to date and that's more than enough.
sound quality :wub: i'll go with flacs :ee:

still I really think they should offer that free to residents that have been there for a certain length of time or at least offer a discount.

It's £5 a month... might have to cut back on beer one night!

C'mon Kandi - 2 hours please - not one like last year when he fucked up thinking it was just one hour IIRC??

The premium service is only 20USD for 3 months, that's nothing really though. I may sign up because I love to replay the sets are they just aren't many available when you search - http://cuenation.com/?page=cues&folder=ahfmeoyc2016
I've been tracklisting on AH for years and I think I should've kept an access to the mailing service with the download links. What has been done? I was kicked out..

sadly lawyers don't think so. thats why copyright is such shit.
Seems so. By the way, if premium users do get the change to download mixes where are they stored?

most dj's post their sets on soundcloud ;)
Soundcloud'sa rotten place.

Daniel Kandi :super:

Great set from Niko :replay::replay:

The Tribe :choon::choon:

I've been tracklisting on AH for years and I think I should've kept an access to the mailing service with the download links. What has been done? I was kicked out..

Seems so. By the way, if premium users do get the change to download mixes where are they stored?

ah fm servers for streaming on demand.

:rave:

I'm sure they could offer download, like it would use the same amount to space and bandwidth to offer downloads as it does to stream.

Back