EOYC 2016 Day 5 on AH.FM 23-12-2016

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
:choon::choon::choon::choon::choon:

Jennifer rene :love:

Somna - EOYC 2016

1. Somna & Jennifer Rene - Awakening [AVA Recordings]
2. Andy Moor & Ashley Wallbridge feat. Meaghan Nealon - Faces (Somna Remix) [AVA Recordings]

:: Release: 10 Years - mixed & compiled by Andy Moor & Somna | AVA Recordings ::
~ Andy Moor & Ashley Wallbridge - Faces (feat Meighan Nealon) 08:33 ~

We all need some ways to release stress. :mml:

hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1fpohtV5Ns my own " guilty pleasure" :tease: i was there right in the middle of the venue :megacrazy:

hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1fpohtV5Ns my own " guilty pleasure" :tease: i was there right in the middle of the venue :megacrazy:
Do they endorse moshpits? :hmmm:

Do they endorse moshpits? :hmmm:

hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzXko_khjk4 the biggest ever already happened :tease:
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Oq9BiQxJdg

i need to stop listening to eoyc. Its 4:15 am and im far from sleeping. That event is so addictive.

i need to stop listening to eoyc. Its 4:15 am and im far from sleeping. That event is so addictive.

:crazy::mml: #TeamAlmostNOSleep :ee: :devil: It's 3,17 here , awaiting next set to :lol:

hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzXko_khjk4 the biggest ever already happened :tease:
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Oq9BiQxJdg
Still not a mosh pit. :P

This is a mosh pit. :mml:
giphy.gif

Well technically, wall of death.

Where is Jacob Buchner ? :tease: :chair::chair: slacker :ee;: BAKA DA YOU! :devil:

Still not a mosh pit. :P

This is a mosh pit. :mml:
giphy.gif

Well technically, wall of death.

hxxps://youtu.be/240b3xLXB7o here you have it :tease:

Where is Jacob Buchner ? :tease: :chair::chair: slacker :ee;: BAKA DA YOU! :devil:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
He said he'll be on for Day 5. Mark Sherry + RAM did attract him. :mml:

Back