EOYC 2016 Day 5 on AH.FM 23-12-2016

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters

tumblr_mjnquugNaY1s528clo1_500.gif

Opinion might vary with the new one sees, reads, notices, listens to. For instance: there's a group too, which accuses a whole nation being guilty of it all themselves... putting too, Greece can always leave when they don't agree. Like in the UK : Brexit.
UK has woken up too late..

Opinion might vary with the new one sees, reads, notices, listens to. For instance: there's a group too, which accuses a whole nation being guilty of it all themselves... putting too, Greece can always leave when they don't agree. Like in the UK : Brexit.
Can someone get me out of this country please. :cry::cry::cry:

they vote for 'no' in last year's referrendum. Our politicians turned that 'no' into 'yes'. Tell me about democracy..

My father gets up soon to work and I'm not sleeping yet. Gonna chat with him when he's up and grab a little breakfast. My mother wakes up once he leaves, so gonna help her with the final Christmas preparations, I guess. :)

01. Andy Duguid ft. Audrey Gallagher - In This Moment (Original Mix)
02. Aly & Fila ft. Sue McLaren - Running (Extended Mix)
03. Rolfiek ft. Nicola - I Am Here For You (Original Mix)
04. Stoneface & Terminal ft. Ana Criado - My Heart Won't Tell You No (Original Mix)
05. Thorisson ft. Molly Bancroft - The One For Me (BluEye Remix)
06. Aly & Fila ft. Jwaydan - We Control The Sunlight (Original Mix)
07. Aly & Fila ft. Jwaydan - Coming Home (Original Mix)

01. Andy Duguid ft. Audrey Gallagher - In This Moment (Original Mix)
02. Aly & Fila ft. Sue McLaren - Running (Extended Mix)
03. Rolfiek ft. Nicola - I Am Here For You (Original Mix)
04. Stoneface & Terminal ft. Ana Criado - My Heart Won't Tell You No (Original Mix)
05. Thorisson ft. Molly Bancroft - The One For Me (BluEye Remix)
06. Aly & Fila ft. Jwaydan - We Control The Sunlight (Original Mix)
07. Aly & Fila ft. Jwaydan - Coming Home (Original Mix)

:: Aly & Fila vs Jwaydan - Coming Home | FSOE Recordings ::

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

I have a different problem...I have to make myself go to sleep early so I can listen to Orkidea at 0700. Not for a while, though! :)

Back