EOYC 2016 Day 5 on AH.FM 23-12-2016

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Just had my breakfast :lol: from the Jumbo microwave ready costs only 10 seconds grabbing out of refrigerator and putting in macrowave for 6 minutes grab eat and enjoy further choons :mml::icecream:
i was not yet in the shop today :)
but i have from yesterday witte puntjes from albertheijn :megacrazy:
gonna make it for now with rode uien :icecream:

i was not yet in the shop today :)
but i have from yesterday witte puntjes from albertheijn :megacrazy:
gonna make it for now with rode uien :icecream:

preparations :icecream::mml: :ee:

:wacko:
I like my sleep. :sleeping:

i did some extra rest after that first reply around 08.4x see timestamp for second reply :tease::lol::friends::friends:

Super excited for Ram and Sherry today!! :love:

Jacob was here earlier he said h would get up early for some mark sherry and ram
Nice! Sadly I won't be here for Mark Sherry and RAM as I was only recently told that there's a Christmas dinner at a Chinese restaurant during that time. :wall:

Nice! Sadly I won't be here for Mark Sherry and RAM as I was only recently told that there's a Christmas dinner at a Chinese restaurant during that time. :wall:

there is ALWAYAS a choice :devil::devil: :tease:OR if you are talking about a Job then it should be obvious going for the money :mml::friends:

there is ALWAYAS a choice :devil::devil: :tease:OR if you are talking about a Job then it should be obvious going for the money :mml::friends:
Sadly, I'm not cooking. :lol:
It's just the International students who stayed behind instead of going back home. :lolz:

Back