EOYC 2016 Main

As I was and still am only able to listen to very few sets, are there any highlights so far or will there be some kind of vote for the best set of each day?

Man I just realized we can't dl sets anymore :no: capitalism really does ruin everything :wall:

So. how can I download EOYC 2016??? I need step-by-step plan. Or tell me that it can be done.

End of Year Countdown fam... my post on the most played tracks of this year's event is live! We look back at the top 46 tracks DJs utilized in their EOYC sets. There is a definitive top 4 too by the way!

Interested? Read more over at EDM Identity by clicking this link!

PS - For those looking for downloading sets: It's been stated a few times, but legal reasons have prevented the site from posting download links. You're best bet is to find the artist's outlet on Soundcloud or Mixcloud and check there for downloadable copies. Happy hunting!

End of Year Countdown fam... my post on the most played tracks of this year's event is live! We look back at the top 46 tracks DJs utilized in their EOYC sets. There is a definitive top 4 too by the way!

Interested? Read more over at EDM Identity by clicking this link!

PS - For those looking for downloading sets: It's been stated a few times, but legal reasons have prevented the site from posting download links. You're best bet is to find the artist's outlet on Soundcloud or Mixcloud and check there for downloadable copies. Happy hunting!
http://www.edmidentity.com/2017/01/08/eoyc-2016-top-46-tracks/

Two corrections. Reckless (Standerwick Remix) wasn't put out on ASOT, it was out on Garuda. Neither was Evoke, that was released on the Who's Afraid Of 138?! label

Back