Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
:choon::choon::choon::choon::choon:

maybe Team,#1 and their substitutes would join the family here ? :crazy:

Ok,, I was gonna ask you this anyway, so are you on the site when it's not an event cos I never see anyone online apart from danmark and bjerre and cica!!!

work when i have work, listening other music, playing games on pc or switch , playing football , some times tuning in without posting :lol: etc :mml:

Ohhh tough one with all the europeans in the house!!!

the brexit was chosen by foolish and very stubborn old men, the youth didn't went voting .

if Uk would vote again i'm sure 85% would vote to stay in the eu :P

the brexit was chosen by foolish and very stubborn old men, the youth didn't went voting .

The younger generations voted to stay, and the older generations voted to leave.
So the country's future is plausible at best. :chair:

I've always said it won't happen, but slowly but surely .. it's still not happening.
Yep! And with political uncertainty, economy instability follows. :lol:
That's why I'm planning to leave this country before it gets worse. :mml:

Ohhh tough one with all the europeans in the house!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe

537px-Europe_orthographic_Caucasus_Urals_boundary_%28with_borders%29.svg.png

By Rob984 - Derived from File:Europe orthographic Caucasus Urals boundary.svg and File:Europe on the globe (red).svg., CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=40958608

bottom line: the isle before the Dutch, Belgian & French coast is and will always be part of ' Europe ' :)

I have a dutch mate and he says that they're sick of being told what to do too. That's all it's about. We don't want these bureaucrats telling us what to do from their mansions and jets!

I've always said it won't happen, but slowly but surely .. it's still not happening.

maybe they will beg to stay in the future :lolz:

well if only some voters would actually have some knowledge about the subject without obvious lies that were told.
they should first get the losses back from the old stubborn and foolish man instead of the youth being punished for the lower value of the sterling

I have a dutch mate and he says that they're sick of being told what to do too. That's all it's about. We don't want these bureaucrats telling us what to do from their mansions and jets!
And they want a pay rise while voting for budget cuts. :P :P

Hi everyone :wave: waiting for tempo giusto :music::music:

well if only some voters would actually have some knowledge about the subject without obvious lies that were told.
they should first get the losses back from the old stubborn and foolish man instead of the youth being punished for the lower value of the sterling
Yeah, if there's a second referendum after they have admitted that they mislead the public. I'm sure stay would win. :lolz:

The younger generations voted to stay, and the older generations voted to leave.
So the country's future is plausible at best. :chair:

Yep! And with political uncertainty, economy instability follows. :lol:
That's why I'm planning to leave this country before it gets worse. :mml:

al lot of young peopled went searching after the vote what it was all about (lol), a lot of young people didn;t went voting so the elder peoples ruined it for the young ones

The UK economy is about to pass France's. It was all propaganda this crap about companies leaving.

Yeah, if there's a second referendum after they have admitted that they mislead the public. I'm sure stay would win. :lolz:

it's a SAD reality that that is actually true :lolz:

also :choon:

Back