EOYC 2017 Day 11 on AH.FM 29-12-2017

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
My name is The TrancEuphoric ) is Ready to play for you a stunning set. You are invited to speak. My game will be held today at 5 o'clock in the morning Central European Time. I promise you will not remain indifferent ) New and Exclusive euphoric uplifting trance Russia and Eastern Europe.I'm sure my mix could be for real connoisseurs of uplifting trance is the real new year gift. Come on live it hope it will be very cool )
I'm sure my mix could be for real connoisseurs of uplifting trance is the real new year gift. Come on live it hope it will be very cool ) With love to you -The TrancEuphoric

tumblr_mmk9fqiAtS1rtutkqo1_500.gif

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

My name is The TrancEuphoric ) is Ready to play for you a stunning set. You are invited to speak. My game will be held today at 5 o'clock in the morning Central European Time. I promise you will not remain indifferent ) New and Exclusive euphoric uplifting trance Russia and Eastern Europe.I'm sure my mix could be for real connoisseurs of uplifting trance is the real new year gift. Come on live it hope it will be very cool )
I'm sure my mix could be for real connoisseurs of uplifting trance is the real new year gift. Come on live it hope it will be very cool ) With love to you -The TrancEuphoric
:cry::cry:

:replay:

Aerobic Exercise, Alan Wise.

21:00 - 22:00 Alan Wyse - EOYC 2017 on AH.FM 29-12-2017

01. Mark Sherry - Gravitational Waves (Marco V Timelapse Remix) [Outburst Records]

Back