• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
I'm truly a lurker. Always listen to :ah:, but usually never post

and finally it was better.. when i didnt post, so many time during Eoyc.. but this eoyc with posting here, such a glutton of a time!! expecially with Tony and ThePig :lol: they catch you and dont let go :lol: :P :tease:

i had the same... my first eoyc was in 2013 i think but didnt post.. at first it was in 2016

was listening long before joining :rave: should have done it much sooner :rave:

and finally it was better.. when i didnt post, so many time during Eoyc.. but this eoyc with posting here, such a glutton of a time!! expecially with Tony and ThePig :lol: they catch you and dont let go :lol: :P :tease:

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

and you keep pressing the refresh button :devil:

I guess I made this account when I listened to the eoyc in 2013. Only started listening to trance in 2010, before that I was all about metal, :lolz:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I guess I made this account when I listened to the eoyc in 2013. Only started listening to trance in 2010, before that I was all about metal, :lolz:

you can enjoy moprde then one type of music, saw BABYMETAL live 4 times :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

tumblr_lu6e725ekQ1qgbto1o1_500.gif

tumblr_mfphnz165X1r4gyn0o1_500.gif

you can enjoy moprde then one type of music, saw BABYMETAL live 4 times :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I still like it, but don't listen to it anymore. Sometimes I listen to some classical music, but that's mostly because it's also used a lot in trance. Love me those songs

:rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

I still like it, but don't listen to it anymore. Sometimes I listen to some classical music, but that's mostly because it's also used a lot in trance. Love me those songs

:rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:

i do have some nightwish /rhapsody / alestorm :devil: /on vinyl :rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:

tumblr_mfebhpZP551rits9eo1_500.gif

tumblr_mfl4ql7vtb1s1tl5io1_500.gif

trance i listen also longer.. before even techno and dnb, but even now i listen to rock too

Back