• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
great start :devil: where is ivafra ? :rave::devil:

16:00 - 17:00 Will Renville - EOYC 2017 on AH.FM 31-12-2017

01. Stoneface & Terminal - Analog21

I thought it, even according to previous EOYC threads, I knew this guy is on the edge.....

probably way to drunk :drunk:

Forum rules. About nude picture: there are òther websites for that :hmmm: I don't accept violation of both Forum Rules (and good taste). Repetitive :chair: annoyances will be punished in accordance. I banned trouble-maker Trance Dreamer finally for this :angry: :)

Thank you for your explanation! It is obvious, but good to hear it again :good: Must say, some posts annoy me as well, and it's pointless, trance should be about fun :mml:

tumblr_nd4l0c00zz1rw0e9go1_400.gif

:bounce::devil::bounce::devil::bounce::devil::bounce::devil::bounce::devil:

:rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:

tumblr_ncyy5pRPbP1qeuxuqo1_400.gif

tumblr_nd6rd67Kqb1svxxmjo1_500.gif

Thank you for your explanation! It is obvious, but good to hear it again :good: Must say, some posts annoy me as well, and it's pointless, trance should be about fun :mml:

When (if) Dan, C!C@, me or any other ' MOD '
mod.png
is off-line or doesn't notice: when in doubt, you can either PM one of us or simply use the ' report this post ' button. This way too I was informed about the re-appearing trash pictures of Trance Dreamer lately. His posts were reported earlier too by regular members. I do get an e-mail in such circumstances. To be honest, I don't like playing the police officer, it's not my hobby nor fun to ban some registered member. But when needed, this bear bites ! :)

Back