:choon:

19:00~20:00 Monoverse - EOYC 2017 on AH.FM 22-12-2017

01. Monoverse - Painting Shadows [FSOE Parallels]
02. Tim Verkruissen & Monoverse - While The City Sleeps [Pure Trance]
03. Anden - Kerry (Monoverse Remix) [Euphonic]
04. Jon Hopkins - Light Through The Veins (Monoverse Rework) [CD-R]

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Lol on token ring was it?!

we had a full double gigabitch network for each client with quatro 10gbit uplinks :lolz: and in the end a 300 mbit internet connection (managed)

Alright yall, I'll be listening, but not commenting. It's 12pm here, so I hope all of you have an amazing Christmas, and Hanukkah, and happy holidays, whatever you believe! I'll talk to you on Monday! Have a beautiful weekend. Happy trancing. And add me on FB so we can be friends if yall would like. I'm also heading to Lumi this year. Find me at kristy8420 :)

tumblr_mglwtzY22D1qje185o1_400.gif

we had a full double gigabitch network for each client with quatro 10gbit uplinks :lolz: and in the end a 300 mbit internet connection (managed)

I got my first d-link bridge early 90's 100mbps! Your description is much later haha. I'm guessing you ran you own game-server? Ahh uni days!

Alright yall, I'll be listening, but not commenting. It's 12pm here, so I hope all of you have an amazing Christmas, and Hanukkah, and happy holidays, whatever you believe! I'll talk to you on Monday! Have a beautiful weekend. Happy trancing. And add me on FB so we can be friends if yall would like. I'm also heading to Lumi this year. Find me at kristy8420 :)

have a nice christmas Kristy :grinning: 7.10 pm here , still a complete night to go :crazy:

Have a great Christmas and happy holidays to you too! :super:

See you later. :wave::hug:
Enjoy Lumi for me too. :music:

19:00~20:00 Monoverse - EOYC 2017 on AH.FM 22-12-2017

01. Monoverse - Painting Shadows [FSOE Parallels]
02. Tim Verkruissen & Monoverse - While The City Sleeps [Pure Trance]
03. Anden - Kerry (Monoverse Remix) [Euphonic]
04. Jon Hopkins - Light Through The Veins (Monoverse Rework) [CD-R]
05. Monoverse - Aftermath [FSOE Excelsior]

I got my first d-link bridge early 90's 100mbps! Your description is much later haha. I'm guessing you ran you own game-server? Ahh uni days!

we had a LAN party with like 60 people and that was our internal network , the days :ee: an online snackbar in which you could order food, a printer inside the kitchen printed out the order and a volunteer could bring it to your place :ee: :ee: :lol:

merry-christmas-greeting-house-lights-animated-gif-image.gif

Have a nice Christmas\holidays !

:rave::rave::rave::rave:

tumblr_m87pctC75v1rpmvbpo1_500.gif

Back