EOYC 2017 Day 4 on AH.FM 22-12-2017

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
tumblr_lxkroeA33c1qg6u8yo1_400.gif

tumblr_m70tttS3TP1rzh3vxo1_500.gif

the new director looks like PeeWee Herman with f7cked up teeth. they accused me of smoking fags in the room but I've not smoked a single fag in my entire life and I never plan to. I flipped out on him. they wanted to charge us 300 quid for a cleaning fee. it wasn't even us that they found the fags in the rubbish bin in. it was a room upstairs, like if you are going to accuse someone like that know who actually it is. bloody spanners.

chain them on a chair and let them hear Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black Friday on repeat for at least 24 hours :tease: that'll learn them :chair:

the new director looks like PeeWee Herman with f7cked up teeth. they accused me of smoking fags in the room but I've not smoked a single fag in my entire life and I never plan to. I flipped out on him. they wanted to charge us 300 quid for a cleaning fee. it wasn't even us that they found the fags in the rubbish bin in. it was a room upstairs, like if you are going to accuse someone like that know who actually it is. bloody spanners.

like PeeWee Herman when he got arrested for jerking it at the cinemas.

20:00 - 23:00 Nitrous Oxide presents Anjunabeats Classics - EOYC 2017 on AH.FM 22-12-2017

01. Andy Moor - Fake Awake (Original Mix)
02. Cold Blue - Mount Everest (Dennis Sheperd Remix)
03. Oliver Smith - Cadence
04. Above & Beyond feat. Zoe Johnston - You Got To Go (Kyau & Albert Remix)
05. Nitrous Oxide - Magenta
06. Above & Beyond - Formula Rossa (Nitrous Oxide Remix)
07. Boom Jinx feat. Key - Eternal Reminiscence (Original Mix)
08. Activa pres. Solar Movement - Eclipse (Mat Zo Remix)
09. Nitrous Oxide and Adam Nickey - Moon Dust
10. Adam Nickey - Shift (Original Mix)
11. Daniel Kandi - Breathe (Nitrous Oxide Remaster)
12. Adam Nickey - Never Gone (Original Mix [Above & Beyond Respray])
13. Pesh - Threshold
14. Jer Martin - Ten Minutes To Midnight
15. Nitrous Oxide - North Pole

16. Sunny Lax - Blue Bird

chain them on a chair and let them hear Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black Friday on repeat for at least 24 hours :tease: that'll learn them :chair:

funny you mention that we have a PA Lawyer that is named Joel Bieber. he's been around since before Justine got famous, like he was around in the 90s.

Welcome to England, sadly there are a lot of miserable idiots there. Just read today about a hotel from hell in the north of England with a sign sayign Women are not welcome!

Go to a good brief, not one off the radio lol, let them handle it and you just wait. As it happens I run a B&B myself :D

tumblr_lzoar7s6ds1rq23hho1_500.gif

:choonalert:

tumblr_mf8uw3hBpy1rlvq01o1_500.gif

Back