EOYC 2017 Day 5 on AH.FM 23-12-2017

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
C-Systems feat. Hanna Finsen ~ Starbound :music:

:: C-Systems feat. Hanna Finsen - Starbound (Original Mix) | Monster Pure ::

Karybde & Scylla Pres. Pure Trance Pleasure 207 on AH.FM 15-07-2015
http://ah.fm/forum/showthread.php?73435-Karybde-amp-Scylla-Pres-Pure-Trance-Pleasure-207-on-AH-FM-15-07-2015&p=3311409&viewfull=1#post3311409
2015-07-15 Wednesday, 22:31 #23
danmark_ori
Ursa Major ★

There are currently 38 users browsing this thread. (14 members and 24 guests)

danmark_ori, Sapphyre, tkkttony, tridoknait, piccoli+, healey_russell, ThePig+, Murzilko85, Addicted23, NEW RON+, C!C@+, Meny, TranceAmerica, Denis Kondratovich

whth this lovely trance music around, i don't know how there are people that likes that music they call mainstage for wich Tiesto sold his soul:P:wall:

money-animated-gif-4.gif

whth this lovely trance music around, i don't know how there are people that likes that music they call mainstage for wich Tiesto sold his soul:P:wall:
Tiesto isn't even creating his own "music" anymore :chair: he pays for people creating crap for the masses :yucky::chair::wall::

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

:bananadance:::bananadance:::bananadance:::bananadance:::bananadance:::bananadance:::bananadance:::bananadance:::bananadance:::bananadance:::::bananadance:::bananadance:::bananadance:::bananadance:::bananadance:::bananadance:::bananadance:::bananadance:::bananadance:::bananadance::

C-Systems Feat. Hanna Finsen ~ Save The Moment (Matt Bukovski Dub)

:dancing:

yeah, but i can't stand that music, they dont make money with trance? i see in youtube that festivals with that kind of music, they only care about drops or whatever they call, i tell you in trance music there his much better drops that that shit:wall:

C-Systems Feat. Hanna Finsen ~ Save The Moment (Matt Bukovski Dub)

:dancing:

:choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon: after :choon:

Back