EOYC 2017 Day 7 on AH.FM 25-12-2017

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Stine Grove - Against The Flow (Astuni & Manuel Le Saux Re-Lift)

Tunetastic:super:

:bounce:

back :lol: im listening from 20:23, during it some "mother´s duties" and now im tuned :) where is ThePig? :lol:
Family dinner. :tease: :tease:

:choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon:

:super::dancing::super::dancing::super::dancing::super::dancing::super::dancing::super:

By the way.. I try to keep my personal list of this year's overplayed (most played sounds better) tracks.. It's not perfect since, in view of the fact that a lot of djs don't upload tracklists and it's not possible to hear all the sets (right, tkkttony and ThePig? :) :) ).. but I took down these choons.. what about you guys?

Craig Connelly feat. Jessica Lawrence - How Can I (John O'Callaghan or James Dymond Remix)
Bryan Kearney feat. Plumb - All Over Again
The Noble Six - Firewalker
Robert Nickson - Heliopause
James Dymond & Chris Schweizer - Spectrum

By the way.. I try to keep my personal list of this year's overplayed (most played sounds better) tracks.. It's not perfect since, in view of the fact that a lot of djs don't upload tracklists and it's not possible to hear all the sets (right, tkkttony and ThePig? :) :) ).. but I took down these choons.. what about you guys?

Craig Connelly feat. Jessica Lawrence - How Can I (John O'Callaghan or James Dymond Remix)
Bryan Kearney feat. Plumb - All Over Again
The Noble Six - Firewalker
Robert Nickson - Heliopause
James Dymond & Chris Schweizer - Spectrum
All the :choon:s!
:super::super::super::super:

:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

:super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super:

Back