EOYC 2017 Day 7 on AH.FM 25-12-2017

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
tumblr_mgykgrbLKr1qmnu9to1_500.gif

:rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:

Anyone can recommend a good editing software for cutting the recorded music ? as of now I'musing Audacity, if you think I should use anything else please tell me

not satisfied ? what's the matter with Audacity ? Years ago I did buy TotalRecorder :wub: :super:

Anyone can recommend a good editing software for cutting the recorded music ? as of now I'musing Audacity, if you think I should use anything else please tell me
Seeing I edit videos more often, CyberLink does have a great suite for all the video/audio editing purposes.
They might have one solely for audio only. I've used their Wave Editor a few times before. It wasn't bad. :good:

okay that is it for me , see you all again bit later on :) goodnight :wave:

so you are from Prague and Gari lives close to Brno. How can you be neighbours ? :confused:

it was according to what ThePig said - we all here are trance family in Heaven or how was it :lol: so in this case we are with Gari neigbours, with The Pig in same part - Eurpe. im in hurry now

Last edited:
must leave immediately for family meeting!! will be back about 21h se you! :super: :super:

Banging tunes:super:

it was according to what ThePig said - we all here are trance family in Heaven or how was it :lol: so in this case we are with Gari neigbours, with The Pig in same part - Eurpe. im in hurry now

trance heaven :mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml:

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Back