What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
08. Solarstone - A State Of Mind (Pure Mix)

time for may or may not passing out in background while listening :bumpit:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18196-1421281204-4.gif

08. Solarstone - A State Of Mind (Pure Mix)

Recently Solarston came To Russia) and gave mahasamadhi mix ) I saw him twice rich shakes every track ) Excellent support ) incredible atmosphere mix ) thank you )

09. Robert Nickson - Somewhere In Spacetime (Extended Mix)

In case you missed it these are the 12 biggest tracks of 2017 imho :)

For fans of uplifting Euphoric Trance - I will say that I have many friends among authors and I'm sure that I was able to collect fresh and at the same time is very rare tracks mix. Also in the mix there are unique tracks which have been received in support on a limited promo. And all this amazing uplifting Euphoric trance. I hope Those who will be at this time in the air will never regret what's really in love with uplifting trance)

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

For fans of uplifting Euphoric Trance - I will say that I have many friends among authors and I'm sure that I was able to collect fresh and at the same time is very rare tracks mix. Also in the mix there are unique tracks which have been received in support on a limited promo. And all this amazing uplifting Euphoric trance. I hope Those who will be at this time in the air will never regret what's really in love with uplifting trance)
:good2::friends:
Interested to see what you have in store for EOYC then! :super:

Despite winter outside ) In the shower with this mix - always summer )

:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

10. Bryan Kearney & Plumb - All Over Again (Extended Mix)

Back