What do you think of this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
tumblr_mg778bc0Xl1rd7d9oo1_r1_540.gif

what last back? :hmmm:

he had a 4 hours uplifting set back then as a farewell back in 2015 , if you haven't heard that one do it ASAP you will cry after it , trust me :cry:

Victoria Da Silva and Ronny K - two the best sets of EOYC 2018 (of those i could listen to). I'm really sad that i missed Daniel Kandi's set, probably i'd had a full top 3 of EOYC 2018:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
Agreed! I missed DK's set too :/

Victoria Da Silva and Ronny K - two the best sets of EOYC 2018 (of those i could listen to). I'm really sad that i missed Daniel Kandi's set, probably i'd had a full top 3 of EOYC 2018:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

check out Andy Eliass :wub:

he had a 4 hours uplifting set back then as a farewell back in 2015 , if you haven't heard that one do it ASAP you will cry after it , trust me :cry:
Omg that is one of my all time favorites! Thats what got me into him! :love:

tumblr_mezvx0MF2D1qdxqjqo1_500.gif

im sure i heard it.. but still dont understand , why a farewell, now we are listening his set..

im sure i heard it.. but still dont understand , why a farewell, now we are listening his set..

sometimes people are making a come back :ee:

check out Andy Eliass :wub:
+
Jhonny Vergel :clap: Kinnarva aka Zoe Song :clap: Alex John :clap: RandomX :clap: Madwave :clap:

Back