EOYC 2018 Day 11 on AH.FM 30-12-2018

What do you think of this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
7ccd6cdcbe8833721c7215feef875aa2.jpg

12. Terra Ferma, Scott Bond, Charlie Walker - The Adventures Of... (Scott Bond & Charlie Walker Rebooted Mix) - Pure Trance Neon

I am sorry if I have dissapointed you that I havent played producer set, but i was more about to play great classic uplifting trance which we all missing alot in nowadays. BTW I am just about to start where ive stopped. I mean Im just about to brush spiders out of my branded trance4nations and continue with monthly 1hr show which could start very shortly. I hope this is positive news for most of you which are awaiting my comeback. Peaceful time and Happy New Year to you all.

I am sorry if I have dissapointed you that I havent played producer set, but i was more about to play great classic uplifting trance which we all missing alot in nowadays. BTW I am just about to start where ive stopped. I mean Im just about to brush spiders out of my branded trance4nations and continue with monthly 1hr show which could start very shortly. I hope this is positive news for most of you which are awaiting my comeback. Peaceful time and Happy New Year to you all.
:welcome:

your set was good to me :clap:

we are looking forward to you show to continue :ah:

all the best in 2019 :beer2:

p.s.
if you can, share tracklist :P

p.s.

I will in the closest opportunity. Im glad that Youve liked ny show ;-)

p.s.

WOW - Trance4nations will be back! That's AMAZING NEWS!

Very good news! Happy New Year man! :)

Back