EOYC 2018 Day 8 on AH.FM 27-12-2018

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
:O wtf there is :LMAO:

lol i tried to upload the gif to imgur and then somehow my live xubuntu didn't like that and got back to login screen :wall:

luckily the session was prerserved and chromium is running again :ee: nbote to self don;t use imgur to upload stuff right now :lol:

Last edited:
:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

lol i tried to upload the gif to imgur and then somehow my live xubuntu didn't like that and got back to login screen :wall|:

luckily the session was perserved and chromium is running again :ee: nbote to self don;t use imgur to upload stuff right now :lol:

suggestion is to save it and upload somewhere save this link i just used is temporary :mml:
yes i see the link name and the site is where i made the logo yesterday what you also wrote :)
it is gonna be deleted or something, so my logo will also disappear :hmmm::hmmm:

yes i see the link name and the site is where i made the logo yesterday what you also wrote :)
it is gonna be deleted or something, so my logo will also disappear :hmmm::hmmm:

upload it to imgur and it should be relatively save, the big dance and super are also still there

:clap::super::clap::super::clap::super::clap::super:

:whistle: quoting :whistle:

Back