PslnGs8.gif
PslnGs8.gif
PslnGs8.gif
PslnGs8.gif
PslnGs8.gif
PslnGs8.gif
PslnGs8.gif
PslnGs8.gif

:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

remind me to replay this set once when the whole village is gone and i can go full power :crazy::devil:

tumblr_mi58o3Ai9s1rj3uk8o1_400.gif
tumblr_mi5504GxXW1rj3uk8o1_400.gif

:O:super::O:super::O:super::O:super::O:super:

tumblr_mi5aa3JnHx1rj3uk8o1_400.gif

:rave::bounce::rave::bounce::rave::bounce::rave::bounce::rave::bounce::rave::bounce::rave::bounce::rave::bounce:

tumblr_mgonm90NdW1rd7d9oo1_640.gif

:bounce::rave::bounce::rave::bounce::rave::bounce::rave::bounce::rave::bounce::rave::bounce::rave::bounce::rave::bounce::rave:

tumblr_mhvqiayRpO1rd7d9oo1_640.gif

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

tumblr_mf7soj1atE1rd7d9oo1_500.gif

:megacrazy::super::megacrazy::super::megacrazy::super::megacrazy::super::megacrazy::super::megacrazy::super:

i'm currently playing on m-audio av-40 studio speakers :icecream: enough power for me alone :lol: for now at least :lol:

i think 650 watts RMS speakers maybe be a little :icecream: to much for a living room :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Warmup is over, not enjoy the second half of the set with some serioussssssssssss uplifting :)
No holding back !!
Its 6am here I literally just woke up hahah. Now this is how you wake up! Loving this!

Warmup is over, now enjoy the second half of the set with some serioussssssssssss uplifting :)
No holding back !!

i think you mean now instead of not :icecream: :bumpit:

triplets :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

:rave:
PslnGs8.gif
PslnGs8.gif
PslnGs8.gif
PslnGs8.gif