What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
Hi everyone!! I hope you're enjoying my EOYC and hoping you all have the most wonderful Christmas holidays with your families! Thanks for all the support in 2019!

p.s - this set is like a EOYC recap of all my releases of 2019 :)!
:welcome:

33b47166-85dd-46af-9af4-9f4bb8d86cab.jpg

Thanks for your help with track listing :)! I can happily take it from here and take it off your hands although the little artwork posts are a nice touch you do!

let me know if you want to continue tracklisting Somna :)

Got a chance to remix for Markus Schulz this year and this is the result :)! Probably winner of "longest track title" for me this year haha!

5. Markus Schulz & Soundland - 51°11'17?N 10°3'10?E (We Haven't Lost Our Way) (Somna Remix) [Coldharbour Recordings]

:bravo:
Got a chance to remix for Markus Schulz this year and this is the result :)! Probably winner of "longest track title" for me this year haha!

5. Markus Schulz & Soundland - 51°11'17?N 10°3'10?E (We Haven't Lost Our Way) (Somna Remix) [Coldharbour Recordings]
btw. this is track #6 as #3 are twice :book:

Hi everyone!! I hope you're enjoying my EOYC and hoping you all have the most wonderful Christmas holidays with your families! Thanks for all the support in 2019!

p.s - this set is like a EOYC recap of all my releases of 2019 :)!

Happy Christmas to you too and thanks for the set :) :)

Oops you're right!! Good catch!

Now playing : Somna & Yang feat. Noire Lee - Till Oblivion 2019 [Raz Nitzan Music]
A 2019 refresh of one of my earlier tracks and Noire Lee's first ever trance vocal!

:bravo:
btw. this is track #6 as #3 are twice :book:

Now playing :)

Somna - Infinite [Garuda Music]

Back