What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
01. Bliss Inc - Transitions [Radiant Love] w/ Crescendo - Are You Out There? (Acapella) [FFRR]

02. Narel - Baseline (Cerebral Mix) [Forescape Digital]

tenor.gif

that giph is not for me :lol:

unfortunately im not able for this time :lol: so... it is quite better, im eating now finally :super:

the worst hangovers are where you are forced to lay down on your back and hope for the best :icecream: :lol: i once lost a complete day after ??? amount of liters :wall: the next day after i counted at leasy 7+ liters :wacko:

and since i am getting old :bumping: drinking less has become an thingy :ee: only my biological 'alarm clock' has to many issues with that :whistle:

01. Bliss Inc - Transitions [Radiant Love] w/ Crescendo - Are You Out There? (Acapella) [FFRR]

03. Slam Duck & You Are My Salvation - The Hitch [Forescape Digital]

03. Slam Duck & You Are My Salvation - The Hitch [Forescape Digital]

100000x100000-999.jpg

this start from this set is really interesting :wow: :rave: that breakbeat :rave:

the worst hangovers are where you are forced to lay down on your back and hope for the best :icecream: :lol: i once lost a complete day after ??? amount of liters :wall: the next day after i counted at leasy 7+ liters :wacko:

and since i am getting old :bumping: drinking less has become an thingy :ee: only my biological 'alarm clock' has to many issues with that :whistle:

yes, again i can see that right way for me is to not drink alcohol, just my favourite water and tea :har:

:rave:

yes, again i can see that right way for me is to not drink alcohol, just my favourite water and tea :har:

i am not going to correct the typo's in that text :ee:

Back