What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
message from windows10: an update is available... need a restart, let's hope it will fix my screen-resolution problems :megacrazy:
btw i noticed in the display settings that the monitor name is gone and writing there another type than before, not sure what causing this :hmmm:

message from windows10: an update is available... need a restart, let's hope it will fix my screen-resolution problems :megacrazy:
btw i noticed in the display settings that the monitor name is gone and writing there another type than before, not sure what causing this :hmmm:

Bah, they are just updating their spyware :) Remember if it's free, you are the product!

good luck :bumpit:

:hmmm: I hope you're lucky, C!C@ ... my recent experience with 'older' hardware (trouble-free Windows 7 for years, then Windows 10 too: until about a month ago. All messing up things :crazy: :wall: :chair: ( sigh )
< all this on a computer put on for 'back-up' config. The very same hardware still ! runs troublefree effortless Linux Mint 20 for instance >

Polar :wave::friends::cat:

:hmmm: I hope you're lucky, C!C@ ... my recent experience with 'older' hardware (trouble-free Windows 7 for years, then Windows 10 too: until about a month ago. All messing up things :crazy: :wall: :chair: ( sigh )
< all this on a computer put on for 'back-up' config. The very same hardware still ! runs troublefree effortless Linux Mint 20 for instance >

I wouldn't touch 10 with a barge pole. Total spyware.

quick update not sure what was done but the main problem is still exist 1600x1200 instead 1920x1080 :wall::wall:

Windows 10 sucks at times :hug: it's hopeless :(

quick update not sure what was done but the main problem is still exist 1600x1200 instead 1920x1080 :wall::wall:

search for 'setting custom resolution windows 10' ? :hmmm:

graphics drivers. I'd uninstall the lot, suffer safe mode and then re-install an older version of the chip set from whatever vendor's site you need.

I wouldn't touch 10 with a barge pole. Total spyware.

:yes: :iagee: yet 'internet security' demands the newest and latest operating system, or ? :hmmm: :cry: bleh :thumbdown:

:bounce:

about my cat: Jacky's still outdoors :hmmm: I guess for about 1.5 hours by now. Before long, I'll take a look downstairs again :mml:

:yes: :iagee: yet 'internet security' demands the newest and latest operating system, or ? :hmmm: :cry: bleh :thumbdown:

:bumpit: luckily i know my stuff so i know how to 'silence' w10 the way i want. now to hope the (second hand) market will cool down soon , i need a new gpu :

see you later, now its time for a deep sleep :wave: :sleeping:

Back